T H I R T Y - S I X

* three months later | seven months pregnant

baby mama 🥵💍
where the fuck this nigga kd taking me?

hubby 🤩🤧
jus let him take you bae, issa suprise

baby mama 🥵💍
it better be a good one cus i'm tired of hearing his bitch ass singing to beyonce

hubby 🤩🤧
i hope it is too 🤫

"put the damn blindfold on aaliyah." kd yelled as he held out the black cloth to her.

"no nigga, fuck you tryna do?" aaliyah asked mugging him, "i ain't letting you kill me or ma damn child."

"you sound stupid as a bitch. put this shit on, you always gotta make sumn difficult."

"whatever stupid bitch." she huffed as she slid the material over her eyes.

kd hopped out the car and went around as he opened the passenger side to let her out.

"i should jus let you fall considering how rude you are," kd said guiding her out the car, "but i love ma god daughter too much."

"who even made you the godfather?" aaliyah asked as he started leading her to god knows where.

"i did. and i don't care what you and kentrell gotta say about it." he replied.

"imma jus let this slide dis one time cus you'll prolly push me off a cliff or whatever." aaliyah responded.

"shut the fuck up, we're almost there." kd said.

"aight, you could take them shits off." kd said.

aaliyah gasped as she stared at the big house in front of her, which was almost a mansion. she couldn't really see the details of the house as it was dark.

"fuck we doing here kd, i know you ain't tryna rob dis house." she said as she punched him in the arm.

"ow, you bitch," he groaned, "go inside the fucking house."

and with that he got back inside the car and flicked her off as he drove off.

hesitantly, she started walking up the porch steps and into the house.

the lights were dimmed but there was a yellow glow just so she could see where she was walking.

to the left of her were a trail of red petals that she started following leading her into another room where she spotted kentrell.

she observed the ballon and candle filled room as kentrell beckoned her over with his hand.

"stop playing with me." she whispered as she realized what was happening.

he took her hands as he dropped down onto one knee and looked up to her as her eyes glistened with tears.

"liyah, it was like love at first text with you. i ain't never been so grateful for a damn text in my life and i thank god for letting that stupid nigga cheat on you.

"you showed me what true love was and made me the happiest nigga alive when i found out you was having my baby girl.

"you believed in my music when no one else did and you accept me for all my flaws and you drag the bitches that be trying me and our relationship.

"i ain't ever lay my eyes on more gorgeous women in ma damn life and i love you with ma heart and soul.

"will you make me the happiest nigga alive again by being ma wife? and jus cus i asked don't mean you can say no." he ended with a chuckle.

"yes, a million times yes bae." she said as her face was flooded with tears as she leaned down to kiss him.

"hea." he said as he slid the diamond ring across her ring finger.

"now you gon tell me whose house you rented out jus to do this?" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"it's ours. i bought it last week." he said with a smile.

not knowing what to say she looked around in awe as she stared back at him her love for him growing in ways she couldn't imagine.

"you really are the love of my life, you know dat right?" she asked as she gave him a peck on the lips.

"i better be, or i would kill the nigga that was."

aaliyahgaulden : i said yes 🥰💍

💛 by nbayoungboy & 927, 727 others

nbayoungboy : like you had a choice 🤣💚

nbakd2x : youn even deserve it after how rude you was to me witcho ugly ass fingers

adrienne.k : congrats bby 🤩🤩💛💛💛

bbg.babyjoe : congratz sis 💚🐍

i hope y'all liked this 😭😭 but im pretty sure jus one more chapter and this book is overrrrr

what type of book yall want next??

vote and commenttt💙💙💙💙