The quidditch world cup.

So this is going to take place during 4th year and for some background Draco is an omega and that has made his father mad of course. Draco was also a rare thing cause his first heat came when he was only 7. since then his father decided that he shall make him bare kids in an effort to gain an alpha child. And for those wondering how the teachers at Hogwarts haven't noted that one of there students have been getting pregnant its because Draco's dad would cast strong glammers on him and even put him under the imperious curse to help hide it. now that I've told you everything about the story read it.👌👌😉

***************************

Draco had been looking forward to getting out of this hell hole all summer. His father had been easier with his punishments seeing that he had 4 kids to watch and was already pregnant with a fifth. Draco wondered if he would ever get out of here or if he would die by overworking his body trying to provide for his kids. But he knew that maybe he could get his kids out of here in one week when they go to the world match. 

Normally his father would never allow any of them out seeing as he had never registered any of the kids as alive but he knew that to keep up the family appearances he would need to go there with his son Draco, but Draco couldn't leave his 20 month twins. Draco had manged to convince Lucius to take the other two with them. 

As they were getting ready Draco made sure to grab a few robes in case he decided to run off with his kids. 

Draco had a plan to finally leave this hell of a life he lead. He knew that the Weasley's would be there and despite what people saw he quite respected them. And he knew Molly. (They meet before years prior and kept in touch somewhat. I'll explain later)  So he hoped that Molly would be there with them. If she was he would find her and ask, no beg her to take his kids and keep them safe for him. He had been planing this for weeks and his planed revolved around the hope that Molly would come.

"DRACO!!!" Lucius yelled. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR WORTHLESS KIDS!!"

"Coming!" Draco didn't understand how he could call his own kids worthless but had come to accept that he couldn't change that.

"Finally brat. Now get your things in here and get those pathetic little shits that are still packing," 

Draco didn't question him he just nodded as he ran back up the stairs to check on his oldest Scorpius. Scorpius had done a good job packing what little things he had and helped his little sister Mirajane with her stuff. Scorp was 6 and Mira was 4 and they were both so cute and had a kindness that Lucius didn't.

Draco walked into the room that the four shared and was proud to see that his oldest were almost fully packed.

"Mummy!!" Mira ran full speed at her mum/dad and gave him a bear hug.

"Hey baby girl, how are things coming along in here. You haven't been hard on your brother have you."Draco gave her an accusing smile.

"No mummy. Mira's been really good," Mira gave a goofy grin as she stood up straighter.

"Is that true Scorp?"

"Yes daddy, she's been very good." Scorp looked up from his finally completely packed bags. "Dad James and Sirus are crying again."

Draco looked to the next room over and could indeed hear the babies crying. He sighed before telling the kids to take their stuff to the transport. (sorry i cant think of the proper form of transport that they would take to arrive in style) He walked over to the crib and picked both children in one arm each with some difficulties and started to shush them so they would stop crying. He then placed James down so he could grab the diper bag (Idk the wizard thing so deal with it) and then grabbed James again to take them out to the transport.

When he got there he was really pleased to see that Mira and Scorp were both already in sitting down and staying quiet.

He walked into it and sat down next them with the twins. And just in time. Lucius had just come out of the manor and got in with them. Without even looking to see who was in there he made them leave to go to the World Cup.

And so Draco's only shot at freeing his kids grew nearer and so did Lucius's plot to make Draco meet an unfortunate end.

Ooh My Fucking gosh this took me longer to write then I thought it would. That was my fault though for my bad habit of watching Netflix when i write so I kept getting sidetracked with that. But enough of that I hope this is better than the other one since it's longer of course. I love coming up with new story ideas but they always are alot like the other ideas i have so i never really share them with others. I Hope you like this thanks for reading.