Time to Leave

So people are actually wanting more of this and with all of the U.S.A. in a lockdown I actually have no excuse to not write😅
I had started on this a month ago but never did anything with it.
I hope this doesn't happen to change the whole story line cause I'm starting to merge this story with literally all my other stories and one shot ideas.

Enjoy☺️

In between the asterisks are line taken straight from the movie with a few parts added since this is in a first person account.

I changed Danny's name to be Scorpius since I do want to keep the cannon name. His name is now Scorpius Daniel instead of Daniel Scorpius for those who are currently reading this.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Draco POV*

As we were going to our seats we just had to run into the very people that I needed to talk to. But of course it's when I'm walking with that person so back to petty insults and whatnot.

"Blimy Dad. Just how far up are we!" Ron asked.

I had to hold in a sigh. Here was the Alpha that I was unfortunately to be mated with. Ever the intelligent and subtle one.

Oh yeah every Omega has a perfect mate. Only the Omega can tell until their Alpha comes of age or if they get together before that. My father hoped at first that he could use me for some sort of political gain depending on who my mate was but it ended up being a Weasley so, that was out.

I see my "father" sneer. I know that there is a whole blood feud but he definitely takes it to the limit.

****"We'll put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know." He drawls in that I'm holier than you tone.

I speak,  " Father and I are in the minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Father hits me in the stomach with his cane. Hard.

"Don't boast Draco." Father says. "There's no need with these people."

I look up and see Potter grab Granger to pull her to leave. Smart choice. That girl can throw a hard punch when mad enough.

I noticed that the Weasley matriarch wasn't with them. That make it harder for me.

As they went to leave father used his cane to catch Potter's shoe.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can," he gave a cold smile before releasing Potter and pulling me to follow him to our seats.****

After we had been seated I quietly stood to get some of the special binoculars for myself. Thankfully my father didn't stop me.

While there I almost bumped into a certain red head. Carefully avoiding a fall a turned to see exactly which one it was. I looked around discreetly to see who was nearby. No messy black hair. I looked back at him to see, not one redhead, but two.

Great the twins. The only Weasleys I could actually get along with.

"Why what do,"
"We have here?"
"Do I spy,"
"A ickle little"
"Sneaky snake."

They crossed their arms over their chest looking at me with feigned shock. Fred on the left and George on the right.

"Why aren't you witty as always," I remarked with a small smile. As annoying as they can be with that twin speak they were always fun to be near.

"But of,"
"Course little,"
"Snake. We wouldn't,"
"Want to be,"
"Boring now,"
"Would we?"

Fred spoke first alternating between the two. They wore identical looks of horror and mirth.