Time to run

So I'm sorry to everyone for not publishing sooner. I've been going through my reading phase and haven't been writing.

As I look at the note I wrote who knows how long ago. I'm back in a writing phase and was re-reading stories I had written and I realized I should probably finish this chapter.

If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please comment and sorry for making you wait so long.

Please enjoy it though!

★★★★★★★★★†★★★★★★★★★★

*3rd POV

Draco was running to G district when he heard the screams. He stopped just long enough to see the fires. Scorp saw, and like the good kid he was, started to calm Mira down. While Draco kept the twins quiet.

"Come on kids we need to keep going." Draco yelled over the sounds of some of the scream.

They just nodded.

He started to run faster towards the district that Fred and George said that they were. He just knew that he needed to get to them.

Before he made it they ran into one of the death eaters. It was a lesser one so he didn't worry to much about his ability to fight.

Draco pulled out his wand quickly and cast a Stupify to knock him out before he saw them. He watched as the man fell to the ground and lead his kids past quickly. Leading them towards G site.

He saw the sign for F site just as a bomborda hit behind them.

Draco jumped forward and cast a spell to cushion the kids landing and stood around casting spells at the new death eater that was there.

"Scorp, Mira! Get out of here! Take the twins and run!" He yelled as another death eater joined the fight.

"But you!?" Mira tried to protest as Scorp grabbed one of her hands and one of the twins.

"Come on!!" Scorpius yelled at his little brothers and sister. "He'll be fine! We need to go so he can fight without us here better."

"But-!"

"Mira please!" Scorp called to his sister.

She looked back then grabbed her other little brother and ran.

Draco watched them run off out of the corner of his eye as his was now being slowly outnumbered by 3 death eaters. He made sure to hold his own using every spell he knew.

He managed to defeat 2 of the death eaters before taking a rather nasty cutting curse to the side.

"Ahh!!" He screamed as he fell down from the spell, his wand flying away. The 2 death eaters still around closed in one him and lowered theirs wands on him.

"Poor thing. Too bad you're Father doesn't love you." The one on the right taunted.

"I'll make you pay for what you did to my friends you brat!!!" The second one, who sounded like a girl, screamed at Draco casting a crucio.

Draco's body fell seizing up in excruciating pain. He couldn't tell if he was screaming or if that was someone else. His eyes started to roll back from the pain when suddenly two standing in front of him were knocked out.

He was finally able to breathe as the crucio was lifted.after he had a few seconds to breathe he looked up to see who it was who had saved him.

It was Amos diggory

-----

Amos diggory wasn't particularly powerful nor was he very gifted but he was good at his job and he had experience. And he was willing to help always.