Settling in

So before I jump into this I thought I should give some proper background of this. So Draco is going into the fourth year. His mother was killed by his dad but got away with it saying she went missing. The events happened the same way as in the other book I wrote which I think that I won't continue for some time cause I want to focus on this one and my first book 'Saving The Beast' Also please feel free to ask questions point out problems and any holes in the plot. 

AND I am VerY People dependent so telling me to hurry up and post a new chapter if the fastest way to get A new chapter!!

The kids names are in order:  Scorpius Daniel Malfoy, Mirajane Rose Malfoy, Aiden Sirius Malfoy(Dray named him after his cousin that Lucius Hates to spite him) and Arthur James Malfoy (He had to name the other James after all the horror stories Sev told him about the almost twin like relationship the two had. And just to bug Sev)

********************************************************************************************

Draco POV*

We're finally here. The Quidditch World Cup. As we arrive I see just how crowded the place is. I can feel the kids excitement without even looking at them. I can tell that they want to ask about a million questions but know not to speak. It breaks my heart knowing that they don't feel like they can speak out but I can't do anything about it until we leave that damm house. I feel to make sure that I have all the money I saved in my bottomless bag in my pocket. As we go by I can see Lord Malfoy talk to someone getting directions to our "tent" witch is by no means a tent. It doesn't even look like one, the perks of holding the Malfoy name.

"Get in now and don't let those brats leave the rooms!" He barked at me. 

I simply nod my head and start to show the kids where they will be staying. 

"Okay little monsters Scorp and Mira will stay in this room together" I point to a decent sized room towards the back on the left. "And I will stay in the room across the hall with Siri (Aiden) and A.J. but remember not to do anything and don't unpack. I have a plan and you need to follow these 3 rules alright," Scorp and Mira nod to me, "first, don't leave the tent, second, have your stuff easy to grab, and last, if I say run you run. Fast. If it comes to that then look for a red haired lady. If you can't find her then look for a red haired man. He will be near about 4 maybe 5 younger red heads and a bushy brown haired girl. And of course the messy black haired Harry Potter. And no matter how much I trust them to take care of you don't tell them your full name without me there." they both looked at me confused but nodded all the same.

"Mum do I have to lie?" Mira seemed to be upset more then just confused. 

"Oh Mira baby, I know it will be hard but this is only if I'm not there. Just trust me, and listen to your brother." I looked at Scorp. He nodded again telling me he understood. "Just stay in your room and play with each other. I'll be leaving soon to go to the game but until then I'll be right here." 

After getting the twins settled in the cribs and got them to sleep I went back and spent the remainder of time with Mira and Scorp. 

After a few hours Lucius came into the room, casting a look of disgust to the two kids before turning to me. 

"Draco we're leaving NOW!" 

"Yes Father." I said to him. "Be safe little ones." I bid a goodbye to my kids.

"Hurry your ungrateful ass up. We have seats in the Ministers Box and If we are late you wont like it." He sneered at me while casting a hateful glare.

"I understand."

We make are way to the stands, and I am only thinking of the best time to get away, unaware of what was about to happen.

***********************************************

Ok so I am finally back and ready to write again. Right now it is 3:30 am and I need some sleep(well not really but I should).

I hope this is good because I had tried to wright for the other Draco story I have but after I wrote 2345 maybe more it got deleted and I was depressed for like a full week over it. I have been in a bit of a rut with this but that ended as soon as I saw that someone was really reading this and wanted more. 

Thanks for liking this and telling me to write more. I always feel more motivated to write when someone asks for more!!

Sadly school starts soon and I might be getting a job!! So my schedule will be a bit crazy soon.

I hope you enjoy this, If you read my annoying after note.