Chapter 2: New addition to the team, Lunch

The next morning at the studio, it was the day of the audition to find the dancer or dancers to join the team and like last year's audition that Kendall won, there was a line around the studio but the line was a little bigger and then the dancers and their parents, mostly moms came in as Abby, Spencer and Vivi greeted them, then the dancers got ready and headed into Studio A as the parents sat with the moms. One of the hopeful parents up there was a woman with curly hair and her name was Jeanette Cota, Jeanette owned her own studio in Nashville called JC's Broadway Dance Academy and her daughter, named Ava Cota was auditioning for a spot on the ALDC's team, up there was Leslie and Diane because Payton and Brandon were also auditioning even though they dance for Abby.

"All righty, who'd like to be a member of this particular team of the Abby Lee Dance Company?" Abby asked as the dancers raised their hands.

"Ok, here's the thing, we have two spots, but you never know we could just fill those spots with one dancer." Spancer said. "Let's do it."

For this audition, Spencer then lead them into a dance routine as the dancers were following his every move.

"The talent is blowing us away, mom." Vivi stated to Abby.

"You know it, Vivi. We've never seen so many talented kids in one place at the same time before." Abby commented.

"And they're dancing so well with Spencer leading them." Gianna told them. "Whoever becomes the last dancer standing, hopefully they fit well with the girls and importantly, has amazing legs, gorgeous feet, fantastic flexibility and can comprehend really well."

"That's what we are looking for." Vivi said and upstairs, the moms were watching the audition.

"Leslie, can i ask you something?" Diane said.

"What's going on?" Leslie asked.

"Why did you leave our kids in Los Angeles?"

"I felt like it and i don't have to answer to you." Leslie answered.

"You're the rudest woman i know!" Diane told her firmly.

"Nobody even asked me to--"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"You're a nobody! Why are you here?!" Leslie wondered.

"At least i didn't abandon any kids!" Diane retored as the two moms started arguing, but Christi and Melissa shut them up with an air horn as the rehearsals continued with Gianna leading that time as Spencer was watching with Abby and Vivi.

"Who is your pick?" Abby asked her son.

"My pick is #424, the girl in the purple top and purple shorts." Spencer answered, looking over to a girl around 13 in the purple top and shorts, she ha d brown hair and brown eyes. "I can tell her posture is fantatsic, she hasn't sickled her feet and when she did that arabesque, her legs were straight as arrows and landed really smooth when she did an aerial walkover, i think she'd be a great fit to the team, but you never know, there could be somebody else who did it as well as she did."

"That's my pick as well." Vivi said and it came down to nine dancers, who are the finalists an then later on, they were all in Studio B with Abby, Spencer and Gianna as Vivi was with Jennine and Rachael.

"Congratulations." Abby stated as the nine finalists and their moms clapped. "We're a little overwhelmed. We have a lot to think about and we'll have to decide on who's gonna be here in rehearsal tomorrow and heading to Denver, Colorado with us. However, there may be some kids that are on thin ice and it is not over tonight."

The next day at Kelly's house, Kelly was in the kitchen with Brooke and Paige

"Have you two thought about going back to dance?" Kelly asked them.