Chapter 5: Sneakiness in Ft. Wayne

The bus that had the Abby Lee Dance Company arrived at the Arts United Center in Fort Wayne and when it came to a stop at the entrnace, fans who came to see them were excited, then the bus door opened and cheers were heard Vivi, Spencer and Abby were the first ones to get off the bus and Gianna got off next. Getting off after them were Maddie, Chloe, Sophia, Ally, Bella, Kaeli and their moms.

"Hello there!" Spencer greeted, waving to the crowd and his mother waved as well.

"This is huge for us, mom." Vivi told Abby. "We're debuting the new team."

"It is and they've got to win huge." Abby said as they entered the building and noticed Yvette looking over the competition numbers and they waved at Hadley. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good and it's good to see you again." Hadley said, giving Abby a hug and even gave Spencer a hug. "How about you guys?"

"We're doing good and it's good to see you again." Spencer stated. "Have you been working on those feet?"

"Yes."

"Good to know." Abby commentedm then she turned to Yvette. "How's it going?"

"Good, how about you and your kids?"

"They're doing well."

"I can tell you have a new team with only two originals left."

"Once in a while, you've got to take the trash out." Spencer told Yvette, who just laughed as him, Abby, Vivi, Gianna and crew all headed to their dressing room and Maddie, Chloe Sophia, and Ally all got changed into their costumes and got their hair and makeup done.

"Ally, listen, last week you were a part of a championship overall high score winning team, but they abandoned you with the exception of Maddie and Chloe, so you're on your own because you're going up against them and Sophia. So make it count." Abby said to Ally as something was on Gloria's mind, then she approached her daugher and took her into one of the rehearsal rooms as Spencer looked on and Gianna could tell from the look on her boyfriend's face that something was up.

"What's on your mind?" Gianna asked him.

"Gia, i'm getting this feeling that Gloria is gonna do something fishy." Spencer answered. "I'll keep my eye on her."

"Good to know." Vivi told him and Abby hadn't heard Spencer as Melissa and Christi were wondering why Gloria went into the rehearsal room.

"I wonder why Gloria took Kaeli in the rehearsal room?" Christi asked.

"No clue, maybe Spencer might know something." Melissa answered and in the rehearsal room, Gloria was talking to her daughter about entering a solo in the competition.

"Kaeli, i'm gonna go down to the lobby and see if they'll let me put a solo in to show Abby and Spencer that you deserve to be a part of the team." Gloria stated.

"But if you do that, Miss Abby and Mister Spencer will be mad." Kaeli warned.

"Start running through it and hopefully you'll be in." Gloria said as Kaeli began running through her potential solo and left.

Back in the dressing room, Spencer was talking to Sophia as Jackie looked on.

"Sophia, listen, this isn't about Hadley, we know that either you, Maddie or Chloe will beat Hadley." Spencer told her, then he looked at everyone else. "All right, let's get rolling, the solos are first!"

Abby, Spencer, Gianna, Vivi, Bella, Kaeli and the moms all exited the dressimg room with the girls following them and sat in the second row and behind them were Yvette and the moms of THR!VE Dance as Maddie, Chloe, Sophia and Ally headed to the stage.