Kacchan

Mika POV

"Yay~ Aren't you excited to go to kindergarten?" Izu-chan excitedly tugged my hand.

"Anywhere is fun with you~" I giggled and tightened my grip on his hand.

"You're always saying that!" Izu-chan giggled back.

"Now, now boys. Don't run, you don't want to get injured on your first day of kindergarten." Mom playfully flicked our foreheads before continuing on our journey to kindergarten.

"Okay..." Izu-chan pouted for a few seconds but he quickly recovered.

"I wonder if bakagou is gonna be there too?" Izu-chan mumbled to himself.

"I hope not." I bluntly replied.

"But it's gonna be fun!" 

"Not at all."

"Geez... Why do you hate him so much."

"Hmph! I don't hate him... But he just gets on my nerves." I pouted.

"Oh..." Izu-chan seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Well, I guess it would be fun if he were to be in the same kindergarten as us." I embarrassingly admitted. No doubt... I did have fun with him...

"Hehehe~ You tsundere!" Izu-chan playfully nudged my shoulder.

"I'm not~"

"Alright~ We are finally here! Make sure you boys behave and make a lot of friends, okay? Come and give Mom a goodbye hug." We both ran into her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww... So cute...! Now, go on." Mom squealed for a bit before ushering us into the kindergarten.

"Love you Mom!" We waved goodbye to her and made our way inside the kindergarten.

"Hey there. What are your names?" A pretty lady wearing an apron quickly approached us. I'm 90% sure that she's our teacher.

"I'm Mika~" I playfully raised my hand up.

"And I'm his twin, Izuku~" Izu-chan said in a cheerful tone.

"Hello Mika and Izuku. My name is Suki, your teacher. I'll take good care of the both of you. Follow me to your classroom." Suki-sensei ruffled our hairs before tugging the both of our hands.

"Suki-sensei..." Izu-chan called out.

"Yes Izuku?"

"Umm... My tummy hurts... Where is the toilet?" Izu-chan grasped his stomach, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh no..." I felt my heart string tighten up I saw Izu-chan's pained expression.

"Oh my... The toilet is over there. Come, I'll bring you there." Izu-chan and I follow suki-sensei and made a mad dash to the toilet.

5 Minutes later~

"Umm... Izuku? Are you alright?" Suki-sensei's voice echoed in the toilet.

"It still hurts..." Izu-chan said in an almost sobbing tone.

"Well, I might be a little busy because I still have to guide other kids to their classrooms..." Suki-sensei sighed.

"It's alright Suki-sensei, I'll stay by Izu-chan's side. So you can go!" I volunteered.

"Really? You're such a reliable brother. Don't worry, I'm not too far away. You'll be able to see me." Having said that, Suki-sensei made a slow jog to the gates of our new kindergarten.

After 20 minutes have passed, Izu-chan finally came out of the toilet stall.

"Izu-chan! Are you okay? You were in the toilet for so long!" I worriedly rubbed his tummy.