Quirk (Part 2)

Mika POV

"W-what's wrong Mika?!" Izu-chan kicked off the blanket out of shock.

"UWAHHHHH! IZU-CHAN! MOMMY!" I bawled and jumped onto him.

"Ugh! Why are your pants wet? What's wro-- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His eyes moved about the room and spotted a dark shadowy figure smiling at him.

"Boys, stop shouting in the middle of the night, you're disturbing the neighbo--- OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY HELP! THERE'S A VILLAIN!" Due to the commotion, Mom burst into the room and turned on the lights, only to see a glomp of black mass grinning at us. The shadowy figure was around 1 meter tall, had white sockets for eyes and a big mouth that covered half of its somewhat distinguishable face. It then began to close the distance between us.

"GYAAA NO! IZU-CHAN" I cried out.

"Ugh..ngh...gahhh..." The black figure groaned and moaned.

"Get away from my children!" Mom grabbed the night lamp from our bedside and heavily swung at the black mass.

Splat! The black mass' face got smooshed like a piece of playdough, but it soon regained it's original shape almost instantly.

"...guhh...grahhh..." The figure frowned deeply and big water droplets seemed to be seeping out of his somewhat white sockets. Is it crying? The indistinguishable noise sounded like it was in terrible pain, not from the impact but more from a broken heart. What...? How do I know of this?

"Ugh! Gah!" The black figure sped towards me, opened its big mouth and started swallowing me.

"Mommy! Izu-chan!" I tightened my grip on Izu-chan's hand, refusing to let go.

"Hold on tight! Don't let go!" Izu-chan tried his best to pull me away from the black mass, but to no avail. Ah... Am I going to die...? But why do I have this feeling that its not going to hurt me?

"...Izu-chan..." I let out one more last cry before the black figure yanked me away.

"NO!" Izu-chan grabbed onto the black figure and held onto it for dear life. But it seemed that his hands kept sliding down for some reason. He couldn't properly grab onto the black mass.

The black figure then broke through the window, with only my head peeking out of its mouth. The only thing I could do was to grab onto its teeth in desperation, but its tongue wrapped around my body and pulled my body down into a deep dark abyss. The last thing I saw were the terrified expressions of my family.

""MIKA!""
_____________________

Izuku's POV

I watched in horror as my brother got swallowed whole by this monster. The monster let out a toothy grin as it jumped out of the window and fled across the streets.

Mom and I slumped helplessly onto the ground, our eyes turned lifeless as the figure disappeared into the darkness of the night. Mika... He got eaten by the monster.... No... No... NO!

"MIKA!" I yelled out as I ran towards the window, attempting to jump over despite it being much tallee than me.

"Izuku!" Mom held me back and she cried onto my shoulders. No... My beloved Mika is gone...

"What's wrong, Mrs Midoriya?" Woken by the giant commotion, worried neighbours ran to our house and knocked onto our door.

"Please! A villain took my son away! Get some help! Please help me save my child!" Mom sobbed as her trembling hands reached out for the telephone and called a hero agency.

"Calm down! We'll help you find him. What did the villain look like?"

"L-like a black lump of darkness... And... And white sockets for eyes!" Mom tried her best to stay calm and described the monster's appearance.