13 | Sports Festival Final Pt.

I'll be switching around the battles so (y/n) is versing Todoroki in the quarter finals rather than Bakugo.

This is because I changed my mind during writing and didn't want to rewrite it so it worked with the story line.

So just go with the story!

"AIZAWA VERSUS TODOROKI!"

"STAAAART!"

Todoroki sends ice towards (y/n) but she just smiles and touches it so it disappears.

"You should know that that won't work~" (y/n) smirks firing a wave of water at him, only for it to be freezed.

Todoroki decides to attack using separate, large shards of ice.

Hmph he knows I can't evaporate that many at once...

(y/n) sighs as she uses water to shoot her into the air above the ice. While in the sky she gets a snake of water to connect to all the ice. Once the water is there, she freezes it so all the ice are one and then she evaporates it so the arena is once again free if ice.

"THIS MATCH SEEMS LIKE IT COULD GO ON FOR A WHILE! WHAT A BAD MATCH UP!"

"Why aren't you using your left side Shoto? Did that old bastard say something or am I not good enough? Or is it that I'm too good and its pointless~" (y/n) laughs as she dances around, dodging and then evaporating the ice.

"I could say the same for you" He replies.

"I guess... I have my reasons though but you need to prove that your quirk is yours like Izuku said. If that old man says something, I'll beat him up for you!" (y/n) declares, still dodging the ice swiftly.

What is this feeling? Todoroki's eyes soften at the girl's words and then fill up with determination.

"Very well then." His left side ignites in flames and (y/n) smirks.

Todoroki launches both flames and ice at (y/n) creating an explosion.

Well if the league of villains already know about it then what does it matter?

(y/n) shrugs, not having time to create water and then freeze it, her eyes start to glow brown as she creates an earth wall to stop herself from flying out.

"That idiot!" Aizawa panics.

"Well there's no point in hiding it anymore..." Present Mic sighs. "NOW BOTH OF THEM ARE USING THEIR QUIRKS AT FULL POWER! WHO WILL EMERGE THE WINNER?"

"She has two quirks?"
"Isn't that the element quirk? Her eyes changed colour and that white hair...."
"Element? Didn't they all die?"
"There was a survivor?!"
"This is a scoop!

Endeavour who is also watching the match is shocked. That girl...

"You may have ice and fire Shoto... But I have them too~ as well as water, earth and air" She grins as she raises her hand into the air. Her eyes go from the brown to a pale grey.

"Its over now Shoto~" (y/n) sings. This better work!

The air above the white haired girl starts to swirl water and ice crystals around her arm, forming a large whirlpool. (y/n) lowers her hand down to point at Todoroki and the whirlpool goes straight for him.

Todoroki shields himself with ice walls infront and behind him but that water tornado crushes through them, throwing him out of the ring.

"WOAH THAT WAS NOT FIRST YEAR LEVEL POWER! AIZAWA JUST LAUNCHED A HUGE ATTACK AGAINST TODOROKI WASHING HIM OUT OF THE RING!"