25 | Ultimate Moves

(y/n) lets out a loud yawn as the pro-heroes explain why they must create ultimate moves. She jolts up straight when Aizawa sends her a glare.

"Your summer camp was cut short but the quirk training we began there was a part of the process of creating ultimate moves. In other words, until the second-semester starts, you'll be using the ten remaining days of summer vacation to enhance your quirks and put together your ultimate moves through some intense training!"

Cementoss creates pillars of cement all around the gym and Ectoplasm then creates many clones and places one on each pillar.

"And as your quirks grow and you start to formulate your ultimate moves think about whether you need to alternate your costumes. Use that plus ultra mentality to go beyond your limits, ready?" Aizawa announces.

Altering my costume... I probably need to make it fire resistant for a start since I designed it when I thought my quirk was simply just water.

-----

"I have no idea on what would be a good ultimate move!" (y/n) exclaims in frustration to an Ectoplasm clone as she sits on the highest pillar.

"After having those few weeks without my water I can use the other 3 elements a bit better now, especially fire." (y/n) continues.

"Have you tried using them simultaneously or even merging them?" Ectoplasm asks. "I heard the Element Clan was able to do so."

"No...?? Oh! I did once! I made these meteors at the training camp. I used 3 elements at once but I didn't merge them... It worked pretty well but it is exhausting," (y/n) sighs as she tries to think of some other moves.

"Well for a start why don't you try merging some of the elements together then?" The clone suggests and (y/n) nods, a spark of motivation lit in her.

The mist! I wanted to try that but I didn't have water back then...

(y/n) stares at her palms as she uses both air and water. Slowly the air in the top half of the gym starts to become foggy, being thickest around (y/n).

"Huh? Why did it suddenly get darker?"

"Is that a cloud?"

"Don't you mean mist...?"

"Isn't (y/n) somewhere up there?"

"What is she doing now..."

"Arghhh now I can't see!" (y/n) exclaims as she looks around to see nothing but grey.

"This could be useful but it's not ultimate move material... I'll try something else!" (y/n) breathes in then lets out a strong gust of wind at the mist which quickly disperses.

"Oi (y/n)! What the hell was that move?!"

"You're blowing us away!"

"Sorry, sorry my bad!" (y/n) laughs as she looks down at her classmates, most of them on the ground from the strength of the wind.