LOOK AT ME?

Naruto's POV
It's been 2 weeks since I've been in this school and it's going well, there are ups and downs like getting an amazing and trustworthy group of friends but there is also making the whole female school population stare you down dead ( except for Hinata, Tenten and Temari). I've made friends with a new class mate and 3 upper ones who are Gaara ( very emo) lee ( bushy brows) Neji ( Hinata's cousin) and Garra's older brother ( I don't really call people by their names much but he is puppet master). Sasuke's been bothering me so much lately that I can't take it, for one he keeps calling himself my daddy if you are then go back to your grave but since he isn't, he has no connections with me want so ever (A.N. No Naruto he wants to f#€k 😑)and secondly no matter where I am or how I hid he always finds me and kisses me, he goes so far as to put his tongue in my mouth. Since it's him, he has this way with the student that sreams death if they do something out of line but thankfully it also means I don't get bullied or hurt in any other way so yeah that's how it's been... Up till now.
I started making my way to English class at my own speed, I don't mind being late to this class cause the teacher, Kakashi sensei is always 10 minutes late. So as I walk into class 10 minutes late as well I see no sign of eye- patch yet which I find hilarious but the moment i looked for an empty seat I saw right at the back, a whole empty table just for me.
"score~" he whispers.
As I sat down sensei came in saying a black cat crossed his pass so he had to take the long way.
" Everyone, before we start we have a student who has switched his advance class to join us, so please welcome Mr. Uchiha to our class."
I have to admit my world did stop.....and I think I died a little..... the 'hilarious' moment I felt instantly turned into 'humiliation' in only 1 minutes, form the moment he walked in and sat down right next to me.
As class went on I felt my eyes become wide and the temperature in my body dropped, because on my left side of my body was a hand rest on my knee. I looked from the corner of my eye but I instantly turned my head because I saw that bastard Sasuke looking straight at me with a little smirk slowly appearing on his face. He slowly starts moving his and till his located in my inner thighs, circling his fingers slowly.
No one's P.O.V.
Naruto's face started to pale than as Sasuke kept circling his inner thigh, he became a flustered mess. Sasuke started to slow down with the circling motion which Naruto thought he was down with messing with him but to his dismay Sasuke started to trail in deeper and lower till he hit home base.
N

aruto shot up to his feet but lost balance and crashed to the ground, everyone turned to see what the fuss was about. Kakashi went to see what had happened in the back of his class to cause such a loud thud. There were a few snickers and giggles but Naruto was not so enthusiast about the situation when he felt not only the blood rushing to his cheeks but to his little friend down there, it wasn't erected enough to lable him hard and it was only noticeable if you were right next to him but he was still uncomfortable and bothered.
" Sensie can I go t-to the nurses office please I-I don't feel so good."
Kakashi pardoned him to go, after all a sudden fall like that could have been very bad for the body. Naruto walk as quick as he could and as he was out the door he ran to the boys bathroom to fix his pent up problem and after that probably rest in the nurses office and skip class till lunch.

WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE MASTURBATION THEMES OR POSSIBLE IN THE BATHROOM THEN DONT READ WHAT IS AFTER THIS WARNING AND NOTE THAT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO ...... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Naruto's p.o.v

I rush to the last stall far from the entrance, the moment I turned the lock to show that this stall was occupied and sat on the toilet seat. First I took off my jacket and dress shirt so it wouldn't stink of sweat, but I took my dress shirt and rolled it so I could wrap it around my mouth to avoid anyone from hearing me.

No one's p.o.v
Naruto started to fiddle with his belt buckle and zipper because he really didn't want to ruin his navy blue pants with his white juice's in case it gets messy.
He hung is pants up with his jacket on a hook on the door and faced the toilet. It didn't take him long to pull out his throbbing member from his boxers and started to squeeze and push up and down with one of his hands. A few minutes later and nothing came yet so he started to use both his hands in the process, he wanted to scream in pleasure so badly, he couldn't remember when his legs have up because he was kneeling on the the floor with shaking legs. He really want to get this over and done with but nothing he did worked, thinking of women in different types of outfit's failed and thinking about his female classmates did nothing to fasten his pace. So what...what was it that he needed to do. Naruto started to think as hard as he could then an image flashed in front of his eyes, he realized what he had to do. He stopped giving himself a hand job and took a deep breath and started again but this time thinking about how Sasuke touched him gently , how his dark black eyes made him secretly shiver and that time when he was heading home, how Sasuke kissed him which technique was his first kiss but it helped. Naruto started to feel so much pleasure from all the thought coming to his mind, even a thought about what was Sasuke like in bed. He was so high in cloud nine that he didn't hear the bathroom door open and lock and he didn't notice the stalls door next to his locking.

Naruto's p.o.v
I know I shouldn't have these kinds of thoughts but man they are helping me a ton and besides it's all his fault for this mess, so he has to help fix this problem but not physically, just thinking of him will be enough.
"Sa-sasuke mmhm~"
Shit my shirt came loose.
(THUD)
I heard a strange sound from the stall next to mine, was there someone there, did they hear what I said, shit what am I going to do.
" that's so mean of you to leave me out of this little party you're having and it's even about me you meanie~" came a husky voice.
I turned my head up to see Sasuke looking over the wall to my stall with the most cunning look on his face that screamed "success", I froze and went into shock but I guess I wasn't that stiff because my hands wouldn't stop moving but with the Last push n' pull I finally released and my whole body went numb.

No one's P.O.V
Naruto started to get up when suddenly Sasuke jumped over the divider of the stall and loomed over Naruto with a looked that was mixed with dissatisfaction and hunger,  Naruto knew he had to get out of there or he was as good as dead rignt now.
" well I'm gonna get dressed and head to the nurses office so you can go know, bye"
" oh but Naruto I can't, you see you did a troublesome thing and I thunk you should fix it."
" huh, what could I have possibly done to you that the "great" you can't fix?"
Sasuke glanced down for a second to notify Naruto to look down, and boy was he ready to get out of there the moment he say that Sasuke was completely turned on by naruto's little masturbation just a minute ago.
" w-what do you expect me to do, teach you how to do it? Figure it out on your own , I just want to get dressed and sleep in the nurses office so bye- ahhhng~"
Sasuke started to rub Naruto again which resulted his member springing back to life for a round 2. Naruto started to squirm in Sasuke hold but it didn't seem he was going to protest against him because he was just trying to hold in his moans because damn, Sasuke's touch really sent shivers down his spin.
"Know, know why the rush? Know one's going to worry about us and I locked the doors to the bathroom and placed a sign that said out of order so no one going to come in here, baby boy~ just look at me and everything will be good"
Naruto wanted to go against this so much but he really felt so much pain that he did a weak nod and walked up to Sasuke to wait for further instructions.
Though he did feel a little pleasure to do it with Sasuke.