3. Sick: Amber (F(X))

Requested!

"Come on and take it!" she screamed as she held the cup full of yuckiness in front of you.

"No!" you said as you began coughing.

"Come on babe! Take the damn medicine" she said pushing the cup to you.

"No way. It has a yucky after taste" you said throwing the many blankets over your head.

Groaning in frustration, she walked away.

"I should've went to work" she said.

"Then who's gonna take care of me?" you asked.

"Well nobody asked you to run in the rain like a idiot. Mind you, you didn't even bring a jacket that night" she said.

You heard shuffling, so you threw the blanket off your head.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"Out" she said as she finished putting on her shoes.

"What why?" you asked as you began coughing again.

"Why should I be here taking care of you when you refuse to take the medicine" she said.

"Don't go Amber! Amber Josephine Liu, don't leave me!" you said only for you to start yacking again.

"If I stay will you listen to me and take the fuckin' medicine?" she asked.

"You are my medicine" you smirked "I just need a true loves kiss and then I'll be better"

Signing and massaging her temple, she finally agreed.

"Fine then" she said.

She came and sat on the mountain of blankets that covered your body.

"Close your eyes and pucker up" she said amd you did just that.

You couldn't see a thing but you felt her hand on your chest. Next thing you know, you feel a mini tube go between your lips, and the liquid shooting to the back of your throat. Your eyes widened as you saw her with a syringe between her fingers. The moment you wete about to spit it out, she hit your throat making you swallow the thick cherry flavored substance with a few xoughs backing it up.

"You betrayed me" you pouted at her as your face was filled with disgust.

"Good job baby" she smiled innocently as she pecked your cheek.