4. The Boss: CL (Former 2NE1)

Just because I miss them. 2NE1 was my first and ultimate kpop group. So they had a huge impact in my life. Hope you enjoy by the way.

Patience.

That was a key thing that was needed in thus relationship because your wife was a very busy women. She ran her own entertainment and everything after her group had disbanded. While you on the other hand... You were a manager for one of her groups. You and your wife decided to go have dinner because you it's been a while since you both sat down and ate with each other. However, you had to wait due to your wife coming straight from a meeting.

"Y/n?" a girl called out your name.

You looked up at him.

"Yes?" you asked staring at the girl, your face instantly drops.

"It's me, Jennie" she said.

"Hey Jennie" you smiled.

You and Jennie had history together. At one point, you guys were an item. However, it didn't last long because you had found out that she was cheating on you with your best friend Taeyong.

"How've you been?" she asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" you asked trying to make small talk.

"I'm good. Me and Taeyong are happily married. What are you up to?" she smiled.

"I'm working as a-" you started but was cut off from hearing a familiar voice.

"Babe who you talking to?" a male voice asked walking up to you both.

There standing before you was your ex best friend Lee Taeyong.

"Oh hey y/n. How goes it?" Taeyong asked.

You sat there very uncomfortable.

"Oh you said you were a manager? For what?" Jennie asked.

"I'm a manager for an idol group" you said.

"Wow. Well y Taeyongie is a producer for a huge company and I'm a model and a rapper for the same company" Jennie smirked "I actually thought you would become, I don't know. Bigger"

They both snickered at her comment.

"What have you been up to lately? Are you married?" Taeyong asked smirking.

"Yeah I am actually" you said.

"Who is she?" Jennie asked.

"She is super fierce and sexy. She can be cute whenever she wants to be. She has a body like no other. She is super talented and she's smart. And she is successful" you said.

"Why does it seem like you described Jennie?" Taeyong asked.

"Oh my? Are you not over me?" Jennie asked and they both started laughing.

"I'm super confused because you're only a manager for a on idol group, but you're eating at a five star restaurant. And you are eating in the VIP section" Jennie said "How is that?"