Is That You?

"Wang Shik ah is that really you?" He could tell just from the back of his head.

That tunnel of light had led Hyuk to an interrogation room of sorts, a simple room with a table and an empty chair waiting for him. He sat down and finally turned his head and came face to face with his former guard and best friend.

"I can't... believe you're here..."

"I guess you were finally brave enough huh." Wang Shik said trying not to smile but a smile slipped out from the corner of his lips anyway.

Hyuk burst into a big smile at the pride he could feel overwhelming him but it that pride was soon flooded by a sense of shame at the fact that, "I should have done what I could earlier, if i ... if i was more brave like you none of this would have happened and neither of us would be dead..."

"Didn't the guy in the suit tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"We are getting a second chance at life!"

"What?"

As Hyuk wanted to start bombarding Wang Shik with questions they were interrupted by a rather young looking lad in a blue trench coat.

"Calm down, I'll explain."

Strangely enough, Hyuk felt calmed by the words of a man younger than him. 

"We are giving both of you a second chance at life simply because of Oh Sunny. Before you interrupt me, we are only giving one of you a full second chance at life what this means is that whoever wins Sunny's heart will be the one that will get to live the rest of their lives with her. The other will die the moment Sunny is married to one of you. "

At the last line both Hyuk and Wang Shik stood up immediately and asked in unison, " Why can't we just both get a second chance?"

"Because that would not be fun to watch, you do realize our only source of entertainment as gods are you humans and your lives. Be satisfied with what we have generously granted both of you. With that in mind, off you go!"

And both of them were whisked away with no other explanation what so ever.