Such Drama

"What are you doing? Are you not going to rehearse properly?"

"I'm sorry." Hyuk tried to say it with sincerity but a laugh slipped out as he thought how absurd it was to be standing in front of Sunny and get scolded by her yet again.

"You're laughing? What happens if the play is ruined by you, are you going to take responsibility?"

"I'm sorry, I'll take the responsibility!" Hyuk said this time dramatically, it was as if he was actually in a play himself right now, he got reincarnated and is in front of someone he loves so dearly but has to fight for her love against his best friend? I mean what are the odds of this getting worse right?

"You know I didn't really like you from the beginning at all, could you at least put in some effort to make yourself more likeable?"

"But he's been a fan of yours for 10 years and is a new musical actor couldn't you just cut him some slack?" the director said from afar somewhat irritated by both Hyuk and Sunny arguing yet again.

"But director, as a fan that has watched so many musicals shouldn't he know how hard he should work and how lucky he is to even get such a role in the first place? Wait are you crying ?!"

"Sun..baenim" Hyuk almost said Sunny's name out directly but halfway through her name he realised he's not in the same position anymore.

"Could you sign this autograph for me? Pretty please? " Hyuk wanted to end this rehearsal as soon as possible and figure out who exactly he was and more importantly where did Wang Shik go.

"Get lost, you irked me enough as it is and you still have the guts to ask me for an autograph? I need to give you some much needed punishment. "

"Hang on, doesn't that mean I get to spend some alone time with you? A date?" That thought ran through Hyuk's mind so fast that he actually blurted it out with a tone that a suggested he was thinking past the punishment he was going to get.

" Are you crazy, you can't even sing the highlight song properly and you think I would want to date you, do you know who I used to date? "

" I don't care about who you used to date in the past, I want to be part of your present and future, I know I'm not fit to be beside you right now but I'll work hard to make sure you like me as much as I like you!"

At that moment, Hyuk could feel a weird sense of dejavu. As if he had heard it before and he could tell Sunny felt the same way by how her facial features twisted slightly.

Sunny stormed off, not because she was angry but because she had felt this feeling before and did not want to show Hyuk her weak side.

Hyuk of course was confused by Sunny, thinking she was angry he ran after her shouting "Sunny!"

"Don't follow me!" Hyuk was stunned to see Sunny's voice raised so high even though he didn't say anything that bad. He stopped right in his tracks. 

Sunny had meant those words and Hyuk was too much of a coward to dare to continue following her.

"I should find Wang Shik first, he would know what to do." This was the first thought that came to Hyuk and off he went to find him.