No Longer A Emperor

The backstage area was much more complicated to navigate than Hyuk had initially thought, mainly because he was trying to avoid Sunny since he really wasn't in that much of a mood to get slapped in the face.

As he tried to figure out the way to exit the theater, a young man who looked to be in his early 20s dressed in a hoodie and jeans came up to him and started to shout, " What were you thinking out there? You realise this role might be your big break right? Do you know how hard I worked for to get you this role?" "Hyung!" he added almost as an afterthought. 

Hyuk was appalled that this young man had just scolded him in front of the staff backstage. He could feel the snickers and glares of the people surrounding him, something he was used to but what made him angrier was this random guy that just shouted at him. Forgetting for a moment that he no longer was a king he shouted back at the guy ," What makes you think you have the right to shout at me when I'm the king?" 

Hyuk was immediately snapped back into reality when he heard a staff member say ,"This guy is as rude and crazy as we heard how could he do this to his manager? " The murmurs in the crowd grew louder as they heard this as well.

It seemed like the guy, his manager, was used to this already as he just gave a sigh of defeat and started walking towards what was the exit. Hyuk having had the embarrassment sink in just followed who he assumed to be his manager in order to escape the situation that he created.

A/N: I've felt like writing again maybe I'll continue this maybe I won't but I'll see how I feel because i've never been a consistent writer at all, but i do feel that i could potentially go somewhere with this plot line so ill try ?

And also who I've decided to cast as the as of yet unnamed manager is none other than sungjae from BTOB and goblin and school 2015 fame mainly cus as of the time im writing this shin sung rok has joined the master in the house cast so it seems fun to me if they ever work together in a future drama