part 21

Esdeath was in a small town just east of the Empire's main capital her and the rest of the Jaegers shown up less than 2 days ago. She felt slightly conflicted not just about Tatsumi what about Revan as well he had changed and it was quite noticeable even though he tried to hide it. And speaking of Revan he had left before any of them had left the capital Run was looking for him with very little success. A recent report had suggested that night raid had been through the town recently Najenda had gotten identified because of her wanted poster but the stories were conflicted apparently she went in two different directions what to put Esdeath in a bit of a bind. She decided that as soon as Revan joined them that they would split up into teams one going to the West the other going to the north. Esdeath strategize what their next move was going to be Run showed up saying he had spotted Revan he was heading towards a mountainous area. Apparently he had already chosen the path or he had already gotten the information on night raids whereabouts.

Esdeath- Revan might have a fix on night raid but for the sake of our mission we're going to break up in the teams because we don't have hard proof.

Seryu- can we bring Justice to the unclean General?

Esdeath- we'll do what we can Run Seryu you two will be coming with me

Wave- general esdeath what about the rest of us?

Esdeath- the rest of you will be catching up with Revan.

Even though his mask hid his expression Bols was extremely terrified to be in the same area as Revan. He couldn't prove it but for some odd reason he had a feeling that Revan knew that he had seen his face. If he was going to kill him this would probably be the time. Then again there was also the orders from the minister right before they had left the capital. He would still do what he had to do but that didn't mean he was excited about it in the least bit.

Kurome- how far out is he do you know General?

Esdeath- he's about 20 miles out you three go after him. If you find night raid engage but don't throw your lives away needlessly if the Battle Is Lost then retreat.

With that the teams broke up to go on their separate paths elsewhere Revan was concentrating on his rage and hatred to read connect to the darker part of his personality is blade had to be red. The Jaegers hadn't seen his particular transformation not yet. Revan stated meditation as he focused in on his darker memories the Moonlight sword Harvard just inches away from his face the blade activated he stared intently into the green blade over the course of days he'd noticed that the blade was slightly changing. He knew he didn't have much time the fight was going to begin and he had to be prepared otherwise he'd rely completely on his powers if he had to. Revan reached out with his mind to feel everything around him night raid had already set up positions to Ambush the Jaegers if esdeath was with them they were all going to be wiped out unless he intervened. But in the same breath realized if he intervened his cover would be blown and everything he had done so far would be for nothing. Realizing the blade wasn't going to turn very easily he ran through a hypothetical situation in his mind the minister finally getting his dream to become emperor the Jaegers killing off night raid akame being killed because he wasn't strong enough. Even though it was emotional manipulation against himself it did the trick the blade instantly turned a Black core within his green blade he figured it was close enough for what he needed to pass. Revan could feel the presence of a few new people coming it was time for War as he slowly got up he hooked the hilt of his Moonlight sword to his belt and walked towards battle. As he walked towards the clearing to look down he mumbled to himself.

Revan- this has to be done akame please forgive me for what I have to do.

Najenda stayed hidden they had setup a scarecrow away for a surprise attack. Mine had taken up a sniper's position Lubbock had also set up some defenses but mostly to keep track of anyone else that could come to the Jaegers Aid. They had two specific targets that they need to take out immediately Bols and Kurome. However that being said Chelsea had her own Target in mind Revan was high on the revolutionary armies hit list. For all extents and purposes he had defected however the Rebellion didn't want to take chances with him they wanted him gone and Chelsea had every intention of going through with the assassination.