Hospital

I heard a sterile beeping noise of a heart monitor and smelled hand sanitizer. Blearily, I opened my eyes and saw pure, bright white. Please tell me I'm dead.

I blinked and saw tiles engraved into the white.

Damn it.

I blinked again and realized I was probably in a hospital. I felt lots and lots of bandages, more than usual, and stitches holding me together. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a flimsy hospital dress and a thin white blanket. 

"You're finally awake," an unfamiliar voice said.

I looked over and saw a nurse in an uncomfortably short looking dress.

"Uh... How long was I out? Last time it was three weeks," I said, blinking as I tried to register the passing of time.

"Only for your operations, about a day. You were seriously injured and malnourished," she said, flipping through the pages on a clipboard. "You must have a lot of admirers, by the way, there are also people sleeping in the waiting room for a chance to see you."

"Really? Can they come in?" I asked.

"If you want them to. You've just survived a seriously traumatic event though, so I'd advise against it," she said, keenly.

"I'm completely fine," I responded. "Not the first time this happened."

She blanched and blinked a few times.

"You know what? I'll go get them. If you want to talk to me, I'll talk, not only am I a nurse but I am a psychiatrist as well," she said. "I'm Yakusoku Suru."

"Nice to meet you, I think you already know who I am though," I said.

She smiled and walked away in a pair of pumps, going to get the students. I wonder if Monoma's out there? Hopefully.

"Here they are," Yakusoku said, smiling while leading a mob of students into the room.

I scanned the heads but I didn't see the bright blonde-haired boy I was looking forward to seeing. Feeling a little bit crushed, I offered everyone a smile as they gaped at me as if they couldn't believe I was back.

"Y/N!!!"

"L/n, we missed you!"

"What happened, you were practically dead on your feet!"

"The doctors said you barely survived!"

"DON'T GET YOURSELF FUCKING KIDNAPPED YOU STUPID EXTRA!!!"

"It's super manly that you survived!"

"How'd you get away kero?"

I blinked in confusion as I tried to interpret their questions but more and more kept piling up.

"GUYS! One question at a time please, my head hurts too much to try and decipher each question," I groaned.

They all fell silent until Tsuyu spoke up.

"How'd you get away?" she asked.

"Two of the villains took pity on me," I said, running a bandaged up hand through my hair.

"Really? Does that mean that they're not villains?" Izuku asked.

"DAMN DEKU SHE JUST FUCKING SAID THEY WERE VILLAINS!!!" Bakugo yelled, hitting the top of Izuku's head with his fist.

"Everybody, just calm down, she has a headache!" Iida said with his chopping motions.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Uraraka asked gently.