Practical Exams

"Y/n, are you ready to leave?!" Nemuri called, from somewhere downstairs. 

She had to get there early because firstly, she's a teacher, and secondly, she's going to be one of the teachers battling with the students, which probably wouldn't be me due to our close connection with one another and the fact that I can nullify her quirk. I had asked her if she would be able to drop me off with her to get some extra training in with Bakugo before homeroom.

"Just a moment!" I called back, pulling one of my spiked boots on as I stumbled and fell on the ground with a thump.

"Hurry up or I'll leave you," she laughed, clearly amused by the fact that I had managed to fall while trying to get my shoes on.

"Stop laughing at me!" I pouted, lacing up the tall boots before standing back up, brushing my uniform skirt off and grabbing my bag, walking rapidly down the stairs as I swung the bag over my shoulder, reaching the bottom in only a minute.

"Well it's about time," Nemuri grinned at me. "You have your costume?"

"Yep," I confirmed, showing her the case.

"Great, let's go," she stated, placing a hand on her hip while opening the door, allowing me to walk through before she closed it behind herself.

The guards that usually followed me to school started to walk towards us, but she waved them off.

"She's with me today, boys," she stated with a sultry tone in her voice and smirk on her face.

They nodded silently and walked back to the house across the street that they came out of before Nemuri led me to her car and we drove off, arriving at the school rather quickly since we didn't live far.

"Alright sweetie, I'm going to head to the teachers' lounge, okay?" she asked, pushing up her glasses as we got out of the car.

"Yeah, I'm going to the training grounds," I let her know. "Bakugo's waiting."

"Well let's not dawdle then," she smirked. "See you during the exams."

I smiled and waved, walking towards the Ground Omega training grounds that I had told Bakugo to wait for me at, in the forest region because neither of us was going to have our exams there, according to Nemuri that is.

"Hey!" I called, jogging over to where I saw his spiky headed figure in the distance, causing him to look up as a grin spread over his face. "Ready to start?"

"Never been readier," he smirked, dropping his blazer and bag as I did the same, the leather bag and jacket flopping heavily on the ground. 

I smirked back as we both got into our fighting positions, before lunging at each other and exchanging blows, quick punches from him and faster reflexes from me as I used more of my lower body to attack, my upper body to counter and block.

The grins never left either of our faces as we slowly became winded and out of breath, neither of our attacks stopping, as I used an ice attack mixed with wind, sending them flying like daggers towards his body.

He laughed and blasted them away with a huge explosion, sending a feint towards my face before attempting to send one towards my back, to which I countered by flipping and spraying water at him, freezing the water into place before he shattered it, continuing his onslaught.

Our fighting lasted another half an hour, the rest of the time we had before we needed to start heading to class.

"You- you haven't won yet-" he huffed, his fingertips sparking and crackling.

"Maybe not," I smirked. "But we're out of time. Tomorrow, since the exams are today."

"Of fucking course," he grinned, tiredly, sweat plastering his blonde hair to his forehead as his crimson eyes gleamed with excitement, the same look probably on my face.