4)

So like I just went to the bathroom in Walmart and heard grunting in the last stall beside me....any whom someone leave comments all trough this chapter.

Toni pulls her black jeep into the local restaurant. It was a place Toni went almost everyday. She never took anyone there Cheryl would be the first.

"They have the best waffles." Toni says and Cheryl giggles they both head inside.

The diner was small with a bar. The stools alined an that were filled with truckers. The coffee machine and register behind the bar. There were booths on either side of the diner. Other than  four truckers the place was empty.

Toni leads Cheryl to the two person booth in the back. "I go here almost every night." Toni informs handing Cheryl a menu.

Cheryl looks over the menu. She reads the name of the restaurant 'the kitchen' when an middle aged blonde woman walks up. She was in a short white waitress dress with an black apron.

"Hi sweetie!" The waitress with the strong southern accent  greets with a pearly smile. The woman's browns eyes were so soothing.

"Hi ms April." Toni says with a soft smile.

"The usual?" The woman ask and Toni laughs.

"Of course. Two waffles and bacon and a lemonade" Toni says rubbing her stomach.

The lady writes her order down and looks at Cheryl with a ditsy smile.

"You are just cute as a button sugah. Aw you must be Toni's date tonight she never brings people here not even her mama n them." The girl says putting a hand on her hip. Cheryl was wearing her glasses because she was reading the menu. She wasn't wearing makeup so her light freckles were across her rosy cheeks. A messy bun played her hair and a soft grin on her pink fleshy lips.

"Actually .." Cheryl starts but Toni interrupts.

"Cheryl will have homemade waffles too ." Toni says and Cheryl raises an eyebrow before shrugging.

"And a water?"  Cheryl just goes with It.

"Ya know I had an aunt named Cheryl. But she was going to hell in a hand basket." The girl says causing Cheryl to laugh And Toni to grin.

"The orders will be out shortly girls." The woman winks walking away.

"She's amazing." Toni says her arm resting on her booth.

"I don't like waffles." Cheryl says at random. Toni gasp grabbing at her chest.

"No! That's impossible. " Toni says surprised.

"It's not impossible I prefer pancakes." Cheryl laughs and Toni scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Waffles are pancakes with abs so be quiet." Toni says with a glare causing Cheryl to giggle.

"Its a serious topic and when you laugh all cute like that I have a hard time being mad." Toni says crossing her arms.

"I'll try your dumb waffles you big baby." Cheryl says and toni smiles.

"Yay! I win." Toni says catching Cheryl's gaze. They go quiet when the woman comes back.

"I have your girls drinks." She sets them both on the table before walking away.