16)

video above is lauren singing the song later in the chapter also that's my daddy, and its what lauren looks like...ye that's lauren Jauregui she either sings this chapt or next since this is a two parter.

please comment for me guys I love them all so much

veronica had Cheryl's head in her right hand as her left was focused on the gingers eyebrows. she always did the younger's girls makeup if they went out together, she was simply awesome at doing makeup, plus she didn't want to go around a karaoke bar with a bestfriend who looked like pencil markings on her eyebrows.

"are you excited? me and the girls haven't gone out in forever" veronica said finishing up on the left eyebrow now moving tot he right. cheryl smiles at the concentration in the Cubans face as she talked and worked her eyebrows.

"I am, who's all coming?"

"toni, lauren and her roommate , um Jason and his best girl who is a friend." veronica informs as she finished her bestfriends eyebrows.

"and why isn't betty coming?" cheryl ask tilting her head as veronica grabbed a hand mirror out of her purse handing it to cheryl. cheryl looks herself over approving the look with a pleased smile.

"she doesn't like people who are secondary characters, which is beyond me since she's in like 6 chapters and I prefer hanging out with the fiery raven haired Cuban. " veronica mumbles making cheryl raises a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"you smoke crack don't you?"

"only on Hanukkah." veronica shrugs putting up her makeup.

"your not Jewish Vero." cheryl says amused at her friend.

"yeah well you get to say your straight why cant I say I'm jewish?"

"coz your Jesus poster you keep under your bed would be offended. " cheryl smirks as veronica gasp.

"Jesus was a Jew. " veronica throws a hand on her hip.

"why are we arguing right now." cheryl giggles when veronica stomps off to grab her jean jacket. the Latina was wearing a white shirt with horizontal black stripes, fitted jeans with rips in the knees, and black ankle boots. her worn jean jacket adding an extra edge that made her look even more stunning.

"because you are a dumb ass. " veronica grumbles putting on her jacket, cheryl giggles at the response.

"come on giggles lets go Jason is already down stairs with toni and the gang. " veronica says to which cheryl stands up. the ginger wore a red and black plaid mini skirt, a black tube top that showed off most of her midriff and black heels. her hair was wavy and sprawled across her back. she had little make up on and still looked like a goddess.

"and remind me to not tap that ass. " veronica drools at her bestfriend who just rolls her eyes exiting.

when they get down stairs to the dorm lounge they're met with four people. Jason was sitting next to a dark skinned girl chatting it up as toni and lauren were sitting next to a short Hispanic girl with blonde hair. lauren kept poking toni's face as her eyes looked puffy and drowsy. squinted if you will.

Cheryl goes over to Jason to give him a quick hug but he drags her back and introduces her to his friend.

"this is my sister Cheryl, she is anti social. but you give her food and a hot light skin mami and she's good to go. " his friends eyes widen at this causing Cheryl to blush deeply.

the girl was fairly beautiful she had short wavy black hair with chocolate colored skin, her clothing cute and modern.

"well, I'm mani. I uh I like food too and hot daddy's but I mean give me enough vodka and id forget my sexuality. " the girl introduces her voice weirdly calming. the three chat amongst them selves.

"wait, if two vegans argue do they still have beef or?" lauren says as toni pushes her off from poking her cheek. the short girl rolls her eyes.

"she decided to smoke three joints on the way hear, I'm surprised she hasn't turned into a walking blunt. hi I'm ally. " she introduces to veronica who smirks before shaking her hand. she notices how the shorter girl wore a team Jesus shirt with booty shorts. interesting.

veronica checks out her ex with hunger in her eyes. she wore black tattered jeans and a white crop top. she smelled of weed and vanilla, her thighs basically spilling out of the exposed skin and her leather jacket making her even more sexy. veronica never wanted to smash someone so bad.

"oh hey pumpkin, you look bootiful. "lauren says as she giggles cute like. toni smirks to herself sure to tease her later.

"I know I'm bootiful. " veronica teases as she watches Cheryl sneak up behind toni.

"boo!" Cheryl says grabbing toni's waist from behind. toni jumps grabbing her chest.

"Jesus Christ ! you cared the hell out of me" toni says stunned. ally gasp rather loudly making everyone look in their direction.

"Antoinette topaz I will not have you take the lords name in vain do you hear me?!' " ally says making her hands fly around in intensity. the girl was five foot so it looked like an angry minion.

"I'm sorry. " toni looks down mumbling under her breath something about overreacting and she didn't even curse.

"guys lets go I'm going to miss the wings. " mani whines as she watches ally glare, toni and Cheryl eye fuck and lauren run around flapping her eyes like a bird. this was going to be an interesting night.