Therapy in session! 😈🤖

Logan's pov

It was nice talking to the two other males, I learned their names, the darker one being Virgil and the happier one being Patton. They're nice, Patton was very open why he was here, he had been hiding every one of his emotions for 18 years, he had a fear of loosing control and became a control freak over everything, eating , exercise even what he said. He's trying to recover and make friends, that's why he's here.

Virgil is a lot more hidden, but I think I've figured him out, he has depression, he self harmed and he's suicidal, you might want to know (YOU TELL ME OFF FOR BREAKING THE 4TH WALL BUT UR DOING IT!) oh shut up! But I'm not 100% comfortable with it.

"GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!" Someone boomed, I turned to see a man, in a prince costume, he smiled and did a dramatic pose.

I later leaned his name was roman, he had anorexia and bulimia.

I've learned that Everyone here is recovering..

But I'm..

I'm still here...

With Eric.

He needs you

You need him

He cares

"I love you"

Virgil's pov:

I don't regret coming here for once.

I quite like Logan...

The other two are nice I guess.

Anyway the door opens to reveal another man, due to my small amount of research, his name is Picani.

He sits us down in a circle of chairs that he had prepared. We sat and he started talking.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mr James- Holt-picani, but you can call me Picani for short. I am going to be your class therapist! We'll start off with a very simple task! You will say your name and then your hobby or interest." He smiled and clapped his hands. "I'll go first, my name is Picani and I love hanging out with my friends!" He smiled and looked at the man who I think was roman.

"Oh! My name is roman Prince! And I am a theatre brat and I love acting!" He says, doing another dramatic pose. I stifle a laugh.

"And I'm Patton Heart, And I love my cooking." He says with a smile, he seems very jolly and a good person.

Then Logan speaks. " My name is Logan Dixon, I enjoy stargazing" his voice is monotone but there is a hint of enjoyment when he said startgazing.

My turn,

Don't.mess.this.up.

But what do I say? Pokémon? No that's too nerdy, something generic? Reading maybe?

I got it!

"I'm Virgil Dark, I Like Disney." I say smugly.

"Perfect! Now that we all now eachother, let's start of Will our first excise! All we need to do is-"

The session went on for a hour, we all talk and got to know eachother, I shared a little too much then I would of liked to, like my love of theatre (me and roman bonded over Heathers and beetle juice) it was pleasant.

One thing that bugged me, when we started to talk about home life. I learned that Patton lived with a good friend of his and Roman lived with his brother, who he hated. But Logan didn't talk about his home, at all! Hell I even talked about my home! I do live alone and don't really go out often but I'm pretty mad that he wouldn't talk, Hell this session is about talking!

It did seem that Picani picked up on that and wrote it on his check-board.

We finished up and I was invited to join Patton and Roman while they got coffee together. But I declined.

So it was just me and Logan, walking to our cars.

"So logan, Do you have a special someone?" I think I figured out Logan's little secret.

"Gosh am I that bad at hiding it?" I saw a little blush on his cheeks. I was right! " yes I have." He walked to what seemed to be his car.

I didn't get enough time!
"I'll see you next week?" I asked.

He nodded and waved. He started his car and drove off.

I sat in my car. And slammed my hands on the wheel.

What

Is

He

Hiding?

I'm normally not worried but these sessions are for people who are recovering.. but I feel like he's going through something.

Oh well..

Ohhhhhkkkaaayyyyy

I'm trying to finish up some of my old books, meaning this book will be second priority!

I'm writing up and trying to finish mythic sides!

Any other books your want finishing?