Pov 😈

I hate writing in first person so this is just Virgil focused  :/

"I don't want to go back home.. today.."

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

'What? what does that mean? I should give him a chance at least, he does seem pretty hurt.' Virgil thought, the usual anxiety setting in.

'But what if he's lying just to manipulate me and he's secretly an ax-wielding maniac who thirsts for human blood? and you know what, never mind. He looks scared as fuck, and he looks like he's on the verge of tears and he's shaking.' He continued contemplating, playing with the though of maybe this shaking scared man was secretly a murder.

His house is a fucking mess and his room is worse. If Logan was going to come round would I need to clear up?
No, his living room is... tidy enough, but he'll still clean up if necessary.

"You can come round mine if you'd like, my house is a bit of a mess but I can clean a room up," he said softly trying to hide every single murderous thought in his head, he could still be a murderer. His random anxiety fueled thoughts where inturped by his phons Pinging.

Mom: Sorry sweetie, I can't pick you up today. Get home safe, <3

Virgil groan, Internally punching himself for entertaining the though that Logan was a murderer, it's stupid. " I have no ride home, my mom just canceled, can we go in you're car?" He suggested, sneakily pulling out a fidget cube from his hoodie, clicking some of the buttons.

Logan nodded and started walking. For such a 'proper' and 'well behaved' man, he sure trembles a lot. His car is nice though, could fit around 5 people in, and was in perfect condition. He unlocked the car from A far and was soon nicely settled in it, Virgil following suit.

— — — —

It was an awkward car drive, not completely awkward... it's more like you both know something is wrong, but you don't want to talk about it.

Normally Virgil hates people, don't get me wrong he still hate them. But Logan is different. He's not like my past friends (is he a friend?) Hes simpler and less emotionally complex, which is a good thing in Virgils case, emotional people make him kind of uncomfortable.

Virgil watched as logan glared into his front car window, turning on the car engine and putting his car into gear without even looking. Virgil slumped against the car window, enjoying the cold glass on his cheek. His eyes eventually moving towards logan. He looks like he has thousands of thoughts running through his head.

Virgil knows what That feels like.

"Tough session today, huh? Its tricky talking about personal shit" Virgil said, his attempted to verbally drag Logan out of his head.

Logan took a deep breath.
"You could say that, but it's nice hearing about people in similar situations to me- others. Its pleasant." Logan explained, more monotone then usual.

Virgil sat up, not much difference of course, because he's short.

"You know what's nice, the cookies Pat brought in. Never knew he was such an amazing cook." Virgil said, now playing with the fidget cube on his lap. He slumped back down a little, falling into his hood

Logan gave a weak smile. "They were very delectable, I hope he brings more in next time." Logan glanced at Virgil. " I don't mean to offend, but your posture is horrible, what do you spend most of your time doing?"

Virgil chuckled, and shrugged, feeling the joystick part of his fidget cube and flicking it. "I do coding and I build websites, so I spend most of my time sitting on my home chair, and I don't do much.." Virgil rolled his hands, and chewed on his lip. "What'zit called..."

"Exercise?" Logan asked, mildly concerned, reaching down to the gear stick and changing gear. His hand momentarily brushing against Virgils outer thigh.

Virgil clicked his fingers. "That's the bitch!" Virgil smiling gently when he heard Logan chuckle.

"Well, I live near you by the looks of it." Gesturing to Virgils address on his satnav. "-and I go on morning walks everyday, you could come along. Only, of course, if you would like." Logan offered, placing his hand back on the wheel.

Virgil ran the idea in his head a couple of times. It would get him out the house, and he could actually make a friend.

"Sound boring, I'm in. As long as it's just me and you, if you invite Roman I will scream, I can't handle another word about exercise out of his mouth!" Virgil complained, his hopes rising when he say the glimmer in Logans eyes.

"I Agree! I know he likes weight lifting and such, but it's all he talks about other then the occasional musical. Its driving me a but insane and dont get me started on his fashion sence-

~0~0~0~

They proceeded to talk shit about roman and Patton for the ride to virgils house.

~0~0~0~

Logan got out of his car, looking at Virgils house, quite impressed.

"You like it?" Virgil asked, closing the door behind him and reaching for the keys in his pocket. He slowly walked up the stone steps to his door.

"Yes, you see. I thought you were homeless, based on the way you dress." Logan laughed, following him.

"First of all, how dare you, Secondly..." Virgil looked at himself. Self ripped Jean's, mismatched shoes and socks, messy hair, hand made hoodie covered in various stains and holes.
He did look kinda rough.
"- Your right, but it's a dick thing to say out loud." Virgils rolled his eyes. Looking at logan from the corner of his eyes.

Logan was messing with his phone. Sighing and muttering before turning it off.

Virgil finally got the right key and slammed his door open.
"This is my house! Enjoy your stay. Kitchen on the left living room on the right." Virgil announced, immediately heading for the kitchen.

Logan hesitated before going in, wiping his shoes, taking them off. The taking his tie off and placing it on a coat hanger. He walked down the hallway toward the living room. Looking at photos of Virgil in his youth. The first few with virgil smiling but he started to look more grumpy and... virgil-y? As he started school.

The hallway as also covered in laundry, dirty or clean it didnt matter. He wondered how such a small man could create so much mess.

"Hey lo! I'm ordering pizza, what flavour you want?"

Logan smiled, he was hungry but didnt have any money to pay so he just called back "I'm not hungry, thank you."

There was audible annoyance." For someone so smart I thought you could understand my question. I didn't ask if you were hungry or not, what pizza do you want?" He called.

Logan chuckled.
He'd only known Virgil for what, a week? Maybe less. But he felt like he'd known him for years. He was kind and had a lack for 'emotional bullshit' as Virgi put it. Virgils house felt so comforting.
He didn't care where Eric said his real home was.

He finally found somewhere that Eric didn't know, he found somewhere where he could relax and be himself.

He didn't care that Eric was probably blowing up his phone and would be getting angrier by the second, he could deal with that later.

He had finally  found a home.

________________

A/n

Guess who's back with this book

I totally didnt forget it
Haha dont hurt me

I have resparked my love for my pining children! Look at them, being gay without even realising.

Hope you enjoy, if you have any questions, I will answer them :3