No ones pov and 🤖

If you can't tell, this story is mainly based around logan, I like writing angst about him because WE KNOW SOMETHINGS UP!

Tw!: depression, eating disorders, verbal mental and physical abuse on the logic Boi , drinking

~0-0~

The sessions with dr.Picani have been going on for Weeks now, giving the four time grown accustom to each other (even a small mutual pining had been spotted between dad and the prince!). Virgil had become more open with himself, talking about his depressive episodes and his old past habits of drinking.

Logan on the other hand was very careful, only mentioning that he has family problems at that was all. Nothing about Eric. Nothing about the scar above his right eye which had suddenly appeared thanks To another drinking accident. Nothing about him personally. Of course he felt dirty, lying to the people who he'd literally payed to make him feel better was dirty.

Now we are here, the car park, where the analogical gays have their normal evening talk.

🤖s pov!

Me and Virgil sat on the bench, he was waiting for his mom to give him a ride home and I wanted to keep him company, he's quite... cute, and I feel bad after I leave him alone for too long, especially after such a mentally stressful day.

It was only light talk, usually about astrology or Sherlock (which we both have an interest in). Why did he have to make it so awkward or say that!

"How's home life?" He asked, he gazed onto the floor.

What? Where did that come from?! Does he know? I mean , he knows about Eric but he doesn't know about his... tantrums.

Damn! I've waited to long to answer!

"I-it's okay, Me and Eric are happier then ever." I smiled, my voice was wavering. What the fuck is happening.

"What's with the bandage on your hand? Did something happen?" Virgil asked again, now holding my bandaged hand going over the creases. He lightly took the end of the bandage and started to Take it off.

WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?

I pulled my hand away. Why is my head so fuzzy, why are my cheeks wet? Am I crying?

"Logan?" Virgil asked softly.

"Can I stay with you tonight?!" I said abruptly. What the hell?  I want to go home!... what would I say to Eric? He's probably going to be drunk again..

"What? I mean, sure. Why?" He ask, probably a little flustered from my outburst.

"I don't want to go back home.. today.."