Girl Meets World

Outfit

I comb through my hair one last time and make my way into Riley's room

"Hey sis, hey Maya!" I yell and flop down on the bay window next to Maya.

"What's up my little ball of fire!" Maya says and I smile at her. I love that nickname. She calls me that because I'm short, but you get used to it after being short for a majority of your life. She calls me the fire part cause I have a a little bit of a bad temper, and if you mess with me you're going to be messed with.

"Why do we need to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Riley asks innocently. I sigh. She's a lot more innocent then me. She's rainbows and I'm not. I'm like a star. I'm out there and seem all nice and innocent, but really I'm a ball of fire!

"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya asks.

"I think I'm ready" she says confidently.

"Yeah sure you are" I say sarcastically.

"Let me see your face as you walk by your parents." Maya asks and then Riley makes a weird face at us.

"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" I ask smirking.

"Because I'm sneaking out to the subway. Out the window" Riley says pointing towards the window.

"Already on it!" I yell climbing out first, only to be met with my dad.

"Ugh it's you" I say as I see him.

"Good morning to you too jelly bean" he says and makes me back up into the room.

"Daddy!what are you doing out here?" Riley asks innocently.

"Being smarter then me, how come you're always smarter then me?" Maya asks and I laugh.

"A lot of people are smarter then you" I say jokingly and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Love ya boo" I say and blow a kissy face at her.

"Here's What I'm thinking. It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world Maya and sadly Logan would have you on the subway already, thinking you pulled something over on us. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here." My dad says.

"How long do me and Logan have to live in our fathers world?" Riley asks.

"Until you make it yours. Girls, do you know what I want more then anything? Go ahead make it yours." And I smiled at him.