Girl Meets Boy

Outfit

"Talk to him" Maya says to Riley as we watch her text Lucas

"Talk to him" Maya says to Riley as we watch her text Lucas... when he literally was five steps away.

"Why? We have a great text relationship" Riley states and I roll my eyes. I now see why people have such little hope for this generation.

"You know what's a better text relationship?" I ask her.

"What?" Riley ask.

"Talk to him. He's right over there!"I say exasperated.

"Noooo! Too complicated over there. Lots can go wrong over there. The only thing that can go wrong over here is if I go over there." Riley says and I roll my eyes.

"It's not complicated! Watch." I say and I walk over to Lucas.

"Hey cowboy. How's life without me. I know I was the best girlfriend ever." I say jokingly.

"Hi city gal, let me say it's been quite tough moving on from you" He said and I laugh and sit next to him.

"You got your eyes on anyone?" I ask.

"Just this special girl, she's not like the rest." He says.

"Oh I can imagine" I say and smirk. I then look behind him to see Riley... sniffing him. Then she just walks away. What the heck! The bell then rings and me and Lucas walk to class together. I'm not gonna mention her smelling him.
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
We're all in our seats in class, when the door burst open. What I see makes me smile. The person who just busted open that door is no other then Hayden Parker.

"Mr. Parker, I believe this isn't your class" dad addresses him. I know dad dosent like him. In fact a lot of teachers don't like him.

"It is for now. My teacher got annoyed with me so she sent me here. Have fun Corey." Hayden says and gives him an award winning smile. Hayden notices me and winks at me, which I return by smirking at him.

"My name is Mr. Matthews to you. There are two open seats" Dad says and I look around the two open seats are the one next to me and in front of Farkle, or the one in the back of the class. Let's just say it shocked a lot of people when he sat next to me, and my dad was not happy. I also noticed Farkle glaring at him.

"You guys don't connect with each other. It's like you can't exist without these. You use emoticons rather than emotions. You're an unfeeling generation of zombies." Dad day and me and Maya both pretend to eat Riley.