Girl Meets Sneak Attack

Outfit

"Let's go" Hayden says as we climb out of my window

"Let's go" Hayden says as we climb out of my window. I decided I was going to walk to school with him, and tell Riley after I left.

"Okay we can go" I say as I text Riley. Me and Hayden then end up just talking about random things all the way to school.
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
"Why didn't you walk with us this morning?" Maya asks as I catch up with her and Riley.

"Because I always walk with you guys, and somebody else wanted to walk with me

"Who?" Riley asks. Should I lie, or tell the truth. Truth.

"Hayden" I say.

"Seriously How did you meet him?" Maya asks.

"On the subway, now Riley anything new with you?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this. What was I so worried about?" Riley asks. We then all walk into the classroom and what I see makes me gag, well gag on the inside. I alert Maya and she quickly covers Riley's eyes.

"What are you doing? Oh, this is too easy. It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face. I'll do you now." Riley says with her big smile that's not going to be there long.

"Oh, that's not the game" I tell her.

"Then what's the game?"

"The game is protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater." I say again, trying to stop her from walking inside.

"Oh, Logan, bulldozers don't wear pink..." Riley says as she walks into the classroom and sees Missy and Lucas.

"Huh" She says walking away.

"You okay?" Me and Maya asks at the same time.

"Yeah" She says sliding down the lockers.

"Oh, look what the bulldozer did to you." Maya says as we join her.

"Yeah she turned you to cookie crumbs" I say and Maya looks at me like whattt.

"Sorry I'm hungry" I say shrugging.

"There are other girls, in this world." Riley says.

"There are" I inform her.

"And other girls, like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas."