8

Ally's POV
I woke up with a sore body. I took the blankets off and regretted it as my body was cold. I looked down. I was naked. I looked at Axel whole as sleeping but naked too. Clothes strung across the room. I had a sheet wrapped around my body and I put my clothes in the hamper and put his in a pile on my side of the bed. I then went to the bathroom. I took the sheet off. Rolled it into a ball and threw it at his face. He jumped and fell off the bed. I was laughing. He looked up at me.

He smirked. He grabbed his clothes and threw them in the hamper. I went wide eyed and tried to quickly shut the bathroom door. He put his hand in the way and pushed it open. He shut and locked the door. I had myself covered.

Axel- don't hide yourself.
He said huskily

Oh god. Hearing his voice like that sent shivers down through my core. Ah shit. He is arousing me.

I walked to the shower and turned the water on. Still covering myself. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Axel- your body is perfect so stop hiding it.

Is he right? My body has scars. I'm fat. I have a curvy body as I'm told, but I don't believe that.

Axel spun me around where I was looking at him.

Axle- Ally Monroe O'Ryan. Your body is perfect. Every curve is there and perfect. I'd still love you if you didn't have curves because your body would still be the same. Your weight is perfect. Your skinny, but not to skinny. I wouldn't care if you were chubby or fat. I would love you. And those scars. They show your past. It shows you had a tough past. Your perfect. Do your understand?
He said sternly

He's right. I nodded and leaned on his. Laying my head on his chest. My arms still covering my boobs. Until he unwrapped them. He wrapped them around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. He rubbed circles on my back. I decided it was time to actually shower. I handed him his soap and he started to clean up as did I. I finished first. I got out and got dressed in a trainers outfit.

I walked downstairs and went to the training room

I walked downstairs and went to the training room. I saw thing one, thing two, and thing three sitting on the bench. Thing one looked really out of it.

Me- thing one. Are you hind over

Thing one- this is all because of your drinks

Me- drinks?

Alex- once you were super drunk that happened. How was the glitter bath last night?

I cocked my head in confusion. I'm legit confused. She was smirking. Thing one was grinning while Thing two shook his head in amusement.

Me- wait. Glitter bath.

Lexi ran in covered in glitter

Lexi- hey. Don't you even laugh. You were covered in glitter to. So. You may if said something last night you will regret. But, I remember because chad told me.