S01/E03

"You're the one who played three times."

Joy felt the rage inside her brewing, unable to breathe steadily. 

With a couple of steps, she stood closer to her target. 

Narrowing her eyes, she extended her finger out, the tip shimmering as the light from within her threatened to release.

"Number 5...Kim Seokjin."

.

.

.

.

.

Episode 3

Beautiful Target

Beautiful Target

.

.

.

.

.

"Brother," Yuna gripped onto his shirt as she trembled, her eyes pouring out all the tears. Jin cradled her head against his chest as he breathed roughly, absolutely terrified.

"I'm scared," She whispered in between sobs.

They were currently huddled together inside a nearby coffee shop. They had run inside and boarded up the windows; as well as thrown all the tables and chairs in the entrance to prevent anyone from entering. Jin tried desperately to call for help, but he found that as he was trying to explain to someone, he couldn't get his voice out. It was like his mind couldn't command his mouth to utter the words. It was like his throat ran dry. As if it mattered anyway since everyone started evacuating the city as a result of the commotion. 

They hadn't planned on hiding in the coffee shop and did try running with the crowd. However, that only led them to the game's border.  The coffee shop was the nearest thing to safety. Once inside, Jin tried making phone calls but after the operator asked: "1-1-9 what's your emergency?" Jin couldn't find the voice again. He screamed and sobbed trying to say something. 

"It's-" He coughed uncontrollably. 

"Is this a prank?" They hung up on him and he frustratedly threw the phone across the room. He then turned on the TV and checked out the news instead. Yuna stood behind him as she bit her nails.