S01/E06

NOTE: Super, long chapter ahead (9.5k words). Enjoy!
___________________________

He slowly opens his eyes, staring into the darkness.

Parting his lips, he lets out a breath as if testing his ability to do so.

Once he gets a breath in, he's desperate to do it again.

"I'm... alive?"

.

.

.

.

 EPISODE 6

THE SOUND OF YOUR SILENCE

.

.

.

.

Hearing a cough next to him, startles Jungkook. He is far too weak to fight, but his arm instinctively searches for the broomstick, forgetting that he had lodged it in the door earlier.

A blinding light has him throwing his arms around his face, hoping to shield his eyes.

When a couple seconds pass and nothing happens, he takes a peek, coming face to face with tens of Hoseoks.

"O-oh fuck." Jungkook holds the side of his head. He really did hit his head too hard.

The duplicates glitch for a second before converging to one solid Hoseok, who collapses on top of Jungkook, passing out.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he catches him.

Did we survive because of Hoseok's ability?

Holding Hoseok tightly in his arms, he looks around them. It seemed that the pair had fallen under the section of the building that hadn't broken to rubble. The fragments of stone in front of them spread pretty far and wide, letting him know that the chance that anybody survived was most likely zero.

Closing his eyes, Jungkook uses his ability to pull up the map of the area, checking to see if he saw any markers that would let him know there were people around. 

Nara...Taehyung... Did they make it out before the building collapsed? 

"H-hey..." Jungkook shakes Hoseok by the shoulder, Hoseok letting out a tiny groan.