Jay x Malia - Meeting

When Ben's first decree to was announced, there were some...... complaints.

The children of our enemies living here?!?!?

We will never be safe!!!!

You're going to be King of Auradon Your Highness, not the King of Wonderland!

We took it all in stride. After of course Tate corrected that it was actually Underland, and not Wonderland, our future King brought up something Esme said when Ben told us; about how because Frollo thought every gypsy wad like that. And that was what shut people up and all complaints were dropped.

That didn't mean that there weren't any grumblings about it though.

Today was the day that the VKs arrived. Ben had sent over the limousine to the Isle about an hour ago, and now most of the school's population, including Fairy Godmother, was gathered outside to greet the new students, AKA see what pisses them off and make sure to never ever to that.

I straightened my spine when the sleek black limousine came into view. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ben, Esme, Tate, and Mia do the same.

Showtime.

The moment the limo came to the stop, two boys came tumbling out.

"AH! OW! STOP! YOU GOT EVERYTHING ELSE! WHY DO YOU WANT WHATEVER THIS IS?!?!"

The boy on the other end of the blanket slammed his foot on the other boy's chest. "BECAUSE YOU WANT IT!"

Unlike their two companions, the two girls emerged from the limo with grace. The purple haired one scowling down at the boys that were playing tug-a-war. "GUYS! We have an audience."

Both froze before the boy that was standing up grinned innocently/not so innocently. "Just cleaning up."

He helped the boy that was on the ground up with slightly harsh 'get up'. I took the time to observe our new arrivals. Vaguely recognizing the same popped collar that Maleficent had, the purple haired girl was obviously her daughter, the shocking green eyes gave it away too. Next was the girl with sapphire blue hair, the apple themed jewelry and purse gave her away as daughter of the Evil Queen. The only person who could have been the boy who was on the ground for the tug-of-war fight parent is Cruella. Especially based on the similar color scheme when it came to the boy's clothes and the white hair with black roots. Next was......

Oh. My. Te Fiti.

The final boy was drop dead gorgeous. His skin was tan and said skin covered very toned muscles which were shown off by the leather vest he was wearing. His hair was long and dark brown, almost black. And on top of his head was a red beanie. This must be the son of Jafar.

I was brought out of my - probably creepy at this point - observations by Fairy Godmother.

"Leave it like you found it... And by that I mean just leave it."

The gorgeous boy pouted before chucking everything back in the limousine, and that included the thing he and the son of Cruella Deville were fighting over. When he turned back around, our eyes locked immediately. They were deep brown...

Oh shit he's walking over.

"Hello Foxy."

While one part of me blushed furiously - internally of course - the other half raised an eyebrow. Did he really just-

He quickly swept my hand up in his and brought it dangerously close to his lips. "The name's Jay."

He's not going to... He is.