esteban

ESTEBAN TAMES-WOODWORK IS NOT AUGUST AND GEORGIA.

*

ESTEBAN leads his own group of rebels, just like August and Georgia, but they are rebels by chance rather than by choice. This is hinted several times. ESTEBAN is against any form of harm, violence and inequality especially being brought up by his parents. HE is a previous member of the palace and does not conspire against him. 

ESTEBAN is considered a rebel specifically for reasons that he steals to survive, he protects his own territory by fighting for their rights (This selection takes place when Marlee Tames and Carter Woodwork are canned. They do not live in the palace unlike in the events of The Heir and The Crown. Esteban is known in the palace and knows all the hideout spots as he was a guard) This is why Esteban is known by any guard, like Niklas. He attempts to be a leader, and thus results in him being a criminal, technically not a rebel. His mom was Queen America's best friend, while he thinks the One's have more than they need, he does not have bad blood and has nothing against them personally. Both AUGUST AND GEORGIA were personally against Clarkson and his system. Which is why they asked Maxon to choose America.

AUGUST AND GEORGIA ARE NORTHERN REBELS which means they do not hurt anyone, but they are not opposed to it either especially when it comes down to personal defence or fighting for the right causes. ESTEBAN is against violence completely; right or wrong. AUGUST AND GEORGIA also have motives within the palace, i.e. Gregory Illea's book and such differ from ESTEBAN who plays to survive.

Finally, AUGUST AND GEORGIA were looking for a partnership, ESTEBAN, only an alliance

*

I hope this clarifies everything.