Chapter Two

BISMILLAH

Recap :

"Yeah Mirha, and don't know what happened to him, he looks sad every time and doesn't mingle well with our cousins"

"Something must be bothering him" Mirha said sadly,

"Help me to come to the conclusion of this whole thing" Zoha furrowed her eyebrows at her friend,

"Okay let think , not going to Toronto again and listening sad songs --" Mirha started whispering, both the girls tried to solve the puzzle but when they came to the conclusion they looked at each other and said together "He was in Love"

"May be she is dead by now" Zoha said,

"May be she dumped him for another guy" Mirha continued,

"May be she died in an accident" Zoha said sadly,

"May be she is alive but refused to love him back and they got separated" Mirha said looking at Zoha,

"None of the above" A manly voice dismissed their conversation, they looked up and horror can be seen in their faces.

The girls chuckled nervously looking at Zehan, who was looking at them annoyingly.

"Where is your phone?" Questioned Zehan looking at his sister, Zoha quickly took out her cell phone from her bag and frowned.

"Now, don't ever put your phone on silent. Because mom was calling me since you were not answering her calls" Zehan hissed, and added, "And i was madly searching for you, Alhamdulillah glad i found you"

Zoha couldn't help but smile at her brother, who in return pulled Zoha's right ear.

"Okay i am sorry, please leave me" Zoha cried dramatically, and she whispered, "Bro, Mirha is here, stop this act now. Immediately Zehan let go of her.

The siblings looked at Mirha, who snapped their moment in her phone.

"Noor, seriously?" Zoha complained,

"Sorry not sorry" Mirha laughed,

"Mirha, don't delete that picture of Zoo" Zehan teased looking at Zoha, who was rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"For sure" Mirha replied while putting her phone in her bag.

The laugher died so the ride was silent again, as Zehan's focus was mainly on the road. The girls were in doubt whether Zehan heard their entire conversation or he unknowingly said those words.

"Do you think he heard our entire conversation?" Mirha texted,

"No i don't think so, coz if he did then he would be upset by now" Zoha replied and looked at Mirha , who was still unsure,

"But still he looks upset" Mirha replied,

"Stop scaring me okay? he didn't" Zoha tried to assure herself,

"Ha-ha look who is talking" Mirha replied and looked at Zoha, who was telling her to stop in silence.

"What kind of a friend you are, your stop is next so you are safe girl" Zoha looked at Mirha worriedly.

Before Mirha could reply back, she saw her mom standing outside her home, once they reached.

"JazakAllah for dropping" Mirha said looking at Zehan, who just "Hmm" in reply without meeting her gaze, as Mirha's mom was standing outside both Zehan and Zoha came out of the car for quick greeting.

"Assalamuaalaikum, aunty Shazia" the siblings greeted, Mirha's mom face lightened in happiness when she saw them.

"Walaikumussalam kids, and Zehan last time when i saw you, you were chubby" Replied Mirha's mom,