Chapter Five

Bismillah..

(Chapter Five )

The reception was still going on, Sahim was curious to know at least her name. And luckily Zehan was out of his sight.

He don't want to create any scene he just wanted to know her name that's all. Why would that bother Zehan? He thought.

So when he saw Zoha , he made his way towards her. Mirha too appeared beside Zoha.

Zoha noticed Sahim from a distance, a smile emerge on her face when she saw him. Mirha looked at Zoha suspiciously coz Zoha was smiling weirdly without any reason. Then Mirha followed her gaze and saw a guy (Sahim) with brown eyes, light brown silky hair and dark eyebrows.

Sahim appeared in front of them with a beaming smile, Zoha was just staring at him while Mirha was hiding her smile.

Sahim first looked at Mirha, who was looking everywhere but him. Then he looked at Zoha , who was smiling slightly.

"Assalamuaalaikum Zoha" Sahim spoke and cleared his throat to gain Mirha's attention.

"Walaikumussalam Sahim, how are you?" Zoha replied with a genuine smile,

"Alhamdulillah.. how about you?" Sahim replied looking at Mirha, who got herself busy on her phone.

"Alhamdulillah same here, btw do you need anything?" Zoha asked looking around to spot her brother but she was glad that Zehan wasn't around.

"Um.. no i just wanted to say hi to you" Sahim said staring at Mirha, who looked up for a second but again she ignored him.

"That's so sweet" Zoha replied happily, she also noticed that he was looking at Mirha as if she was a puzzle.

"Mirha, meet Sahim, Zehan bhai's friend" Zoha said touching Mirha's arm to get her attention. Mirha gave Sahim a fake smile and walked off without saying anything.

Zoha was hell getting angry on Mirha for this behavior but she controlled herself and looked at Sahim helplessly.

"Excuse me" Zoha said and quickie ran away to find Mirha.

Mirha why so rude? But glad to know your name. Sahim thought and shook his head smilingly..

Mirha was on her way to washroom when someone pulled her arm and made her to turn around. It was Zoha , who was looking furiously at Mirha.

And Mirha knew what was coming..

"Why so rude Noor?" Zoha glared at Mirha,

Mirha grinned looking at her friend just to annoy her more. So today Mirha found out that her best friend has a crush on Sahim. like seriously? Coz Mirha think Sahim is weird and the way he was staring at her made her uncomfortable.

"See you have a crush on him, so you be nice. I don't mind, but what do you see in him?" Mirha replied honestly,

Zoha couldn't meet her gaze now, she looked down and blushed which lasted for mare seconds.

But Mirha insulted Sahim that's not fair Zoha thought. After taking a deep breath she looked at Mirha .

"He is a nice guy" Zoha whispered, and Mirha just rolled her eyes .

"What? you hardly know him" Zoha rumbled,

"I don't care" Mirha replied by shaking her head,

"I don't want to know him, so end of this conversation" Mirha finally said coz she had enough. Zoha dismissed the topic and hit Mirha's head playfully.