Chapter Four

Bismillah

Chapter Four :

At night Mirha couldn't sleep , coz of recent events. She thought how easily Zehan trusted her just coz she is his sister's best friend. And Mirha was scared to keep this burden in her heart coz she is afraid whether she'll be able to keep it as a secret. She feared "What if she fail to protect Zehan's secret?" "Will he forgive her?" "What if Zoha find out?" ............

Her thoughts were disturbed, when her phone rang and she looked at the caller it was Zoha.

"Assalamuaalaikum, Sunshine wassup?" Mirha said after picking up the call,

"Walaikumussalam noor, nothing much couldn't sleep even thou i am too tired" Zoha answered,

"Same here...." Mirha sighed,

"What's keeping you awake?" Zoha asked,

"Nothing serious ,you tell me?" Mirha tried to change the topic,

"Bro caught us" Zoha confessed, making Mirha confuse?

"What do you mean?" Asked Mirha nervously,

"He heard our conversation at the restaurant that day and asked me not to discuss about his life with you anymore" Zoha said making Mirha relax on the other side.

Mirha lighten up after hearing this, coz Zoha won't involve her anymore and glad she was sidelined.

And she was happy that Zehan helped her indirectly so she don't need to worry about facing Zoha..

"Its okay, no problem. I think we should put an end to these whole matter. My be you are thinking too much so stop wondering" Mirha tried to convince her.

There was silence for few seconds , Mirha grew suspicious..

"Bro, its Mirha on the line.. I'll get back to you" Zoha yelled, and Mirha heard .

"Sorry Noor, my stupid bro thought that i was talking to a stranger in the middle of the night when he heard me talking to you" Zoha laughed,

"Its okay" Mirha sighed.

"Okay we'll meet tomorrow In sha Allah" Zoha smiled,

"In Sha Allah , good night Allah Hafiz" Mirha said and ended the call.

Next day it was the Nikkah only close people were present and reception will be next day and everyone will be there to give their blessings to the newly wedded couple.

In this past one day Zehan ignored Mirha and she understands why, it didn't bother her much. She was happy for her cousin Imran, coz he always treated her like his younger sister.

Yes she felt sorry for Zehan but she understood why one should never fall in love that's what Mirha thought... that's innocent Mirha for you.

So the reception was going on and everyone were giving their blessings to the newly wedded couple. Zehan was sitting with his friends. His sister Zainab called him from the stage, he made a face but quickly composed himself.

After greeting the couple, he was making his way to go from there when suddenly Mirha slipped in front of him and he held her carefully around her shoulder and she looked down in awkwardness , he soon realized by making a distance between him and her.

"Are you okay?" Zehan whispered, this got her attention coz she wasn't meeting his gaze. She slowly looked up and met his green eyes looking at her worriedly and she nodded.