\\ 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 //

okay, so this one is Frank. in chapter 50 of her story, i switched from susan to frank. this one, like in her story, will be with his dormitory mates. i originally did this to focus more on frank's friends & give my readers a break from 49 chapters of sadness. im doing it again here :)

Year: 1971, Scotland, Britain Date: January 16th, Sunday Setting: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Date: January 16th, Sunday
Setting: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

As on cue of every late night, Frank steadily checked over all his homework. He rechecked answers, he rechecked spelling, he rechecked letter alignment, he rechecked visual clearing of his writing, he rechecked to make it perfect.

"I said it once and I'll say it again - world ends and he's grabbing work first," Archie commented, side eyeing Raven as to watch his every move. Between them and the water jug, Archie was getting there first one way or another.

"You need to grab your work when it happens and hopefully you'd stop failing," Frank shot back, being a bit grumpy thanks to his lack of commitment of doing his work on time. He hated Evelyn and Alfie for the schedule they chose. He missed playing the violin and piano - don't get him wrong, but work was more important.

Then again... he got to spend more time with Reñe. It was a win-lose-win situation.

"That doesn't even make sense!" said a sprinting Archie, shoving into Raven's shoulder that was now gripping the water jug.

Raven's pet cat, Galaxy, hissed and jumped on Archie's face the second he came in contact with the other boy. Frank chuckled watching Archie fall over as he swung the cat using his head, only making Raven take out some Gobstones and throw them at Archie, avoiding hitting his child.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

Frank slid his last homework parchment in his yellow folder, neatly closing it as Liam stormed in hearing the other 2 yell all the way down the staircase.

In a hurry, Raven swept up Galaxy and was seated next to Frank, bumping into him so hard his leg overlapped Frank's. Liam used Wingardium Leviosa to bring the water jug and Raven's Gobstones to him. Both boys groan knowing this meant he was confiscating them.

"Raven started it!" Archie yelled, stumbling but catching his balance. Raven jumped up immediately afterwards, "Excuse me?! All I wanted was water! This wanker wants me to die of fucking dehydration!" as he said this, Liam shushed them both and closed the dormitory door.

His look gave off disappointment and annoyance. Frank on the other hand drifted off thinking about his sister. Lately she's been acting a bit quietly different. She even went to bed without saying a single word to him. She gave off depressed aurora. He was worried about her. And knowing her, she'd keep him closed out. He was helpless.

"Lanauge!" Archie exclaimed.

"Fuck off!"

"Why you little-"

Frank scooted to the side as Archie shot Raven with the Rocket Charm they had learned sometime in September. The best month of the year Frank thinks.

"Oi you 2 cut it out!" Liam picked up anything they managed to break so he could use the Mending Charm to fix it. Frank chewed on his nail. If a Prefect heard the ruckus they were causing everybody in this room would get in trouble.

Yeah. They needed to shut up.

"Bloody hell- unless there's a fire you lot don't need to be screaming like this! I heard you all the way down there. Had me thinking I was going to have to come in here swinging and saving you from a kidnapper!" said Frank's last dormitory mate, Nathan.

Nathan was normally the last to come up for bed. Unless he managed to sneak food out the Great Hall.

That's when he's the first one.

Nathan closed the door behind him. He pulled out Ice Mice and tossed them in Raven's direction, "James got these for me," his eyes landed on Liam quietly and calmly Mending broken items and Archie exhaustedly dying on the floor.

"Archie, what'd you do?" Nathan sighed.

"I like how I keep getting blamed for Raven's doings," as he said this, Archie flopped on his bed. Liam sighed in response.

Liam pinched the bridge of his nose, "How did I get trapped here..."

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Raven and Archie shouted in union, earning a glare from Liam and two Gobstones being thrown at them from Nathan.

"Shut up, will you?!" Nathan scolded them both. If they kept this screaming up they'd be more hated than the Slytherin's. Having Frank in there alone with Archie and Raven was useless. He always ignored the chaos going on around him.

Frank chuckled to himself thinking about all the fights he's tuned out in these past months spending time with them.

It was memories like these he knew he'd treasure in the future.

|Thank You For Reading|