\\ 𝐠𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 //

this is from chapter 56 before the gryffindor vs. slytherin quidditch match. this is during their transfiguration class but they left to see the practice.

Year: 1971, Scotland, BritainDate: November 3rd,Wednesday Setting: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

Date: November 3rd,Wednesday
Setting: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"Longbottom girl! Longbottom girl!" Susan ignored the calling and finished watching the Gryffindor team do their warm ups.

Why was Susan out here in the cold of November looking at wizards and witches warm up for a game she knew nothing about? Very simple, Minerva listened to the First Years pleads about watching the older years train for their upcoming Qudditch match later on and granted them permission to "use their time wisely and watch them if they behaved themselves."

Most of the First Years were holding copies of "Seeker Weekly" in their hands that their parents sent to them. Susan didn't want to be out here but Frank insisted she came with him. Almost everything she did was for her brother. Who was she kidding saying almost? She knew good-and-well it wasn't even almost. All of her decisions reflected around her brother. He always had her attention. She pampered him.

Professor Giovanni made his way next to Susan. Susan looked him up and down before going back to watching her house practice for their win. Susan heard the older year Gryffindor witches down the stands.

"Tradition continues the Gryffindors are back! Claws are out step back or get scratched! Best in the castle and we own the throne! Gold and scarlet we always stay strong! Stronger than ever, like never before the crowd will hear us roar! Let's goooo Gryffindor!"

They shouted as Susan heard them clapping their hands in rhythm. She had to admit they were good at being supportive. That supporting vibe didn't go noticed only by Susan because sooner than later the Slytherin witches started with their own chants from the other side of the stands. This caught most of the First Years attention and even Giovanni's.

"There was a little froggy sitting on a loggy cheering for the other team who had no sense at all! He fell into the water, bumped his little head and when he came back up again this is what he said, "go, go, go, go you mighty Slytherins! Fight, fight, fight, fight you mighty Slytherins! Win, win, win, win you mighty Slytherins! Go fight and win! And when you're done remember that you'll do it all again!"

The Slytherin girls sassily repped Slytherin and the First Years got excited when the Gryffindor witches stood up. Susan wasn't about to miss this.

Susan recognized one of them as Brianna --- their Head Girl. And there was the Prefect who had caught her being up early in the Gryffindor common room.