1. The Phone

Alexia Evans was walking down the street with her phone in one hand and her drink from Starbucks in the other. Oklahoma had its perks, she loved that there was a fast food restaurant at every corner. Little did she know she was about to walk into a random guy, well maybe not totally random...

Maverick's POV

I was just walking down the street watching a David Dobrik video when this girl just straight up bumped into me, spilling a freakin' drink all over me and sent my phone flying! I spent so much money on that, well Lani did but.. who the hell does this girl think she is!!

(BTW  M=Maverick  A=Alexia)

M: What the fu-

A: Oh my lord, I am soooo sorry I'll pay for a replacement phone, oh shit my drink. That cost money!!

M: So did my iPhone X.

A: Save it, we're in the middle of the pavement, my house is just ahead.

The girl started dragging me to her house.

M: Oh so now you're kidnapping me. I don't even know who you are!!

The girl turned. She was really pretty with a capital P. I recognised her from somewhere. I just, she looked familiar.

A: Well I know who you are Maverick Baker and that's enough for me.

The perks of being a social media star eh.

A: Ok, we're at my house.

We stopped at this huge terraced house. It looked amazing.

M: So you're rich huh?

A: Well my mum was pretty famous.. but enough about me, take off you're jacket.

I noticed she seemed pretty flustered when she mentioned her mother but I thought nothing of it.

M: Well at least it didn't get on my tee. 

A: You'd probably look pretty pleasant shirtless.

M: You're the most upfront person I've ever met, after Cash of course.

I started laughing.

A: Why'd you say that?

M: Well one day he kissed this girl he liked when he was 5. And she started crying hysterically. So much her parents had to come pick her up.

A: Wow, I have no words.

M: I never asked you're name-

A: The name's Alexia Evans but you can call me Lexi or Alex if you want.

M: Evans! Is your mom maybe..

A: Yes my mom is Angela Evans, the famous actress.

M: She looks way to young to have a kid!

A: Well she had me at 14, her parents weren't support so ever since its been me and her, until now. I live by myself here, legally of course I am 18, away from cameras.

M: Aren't you a tik tok star aswell?

A: I don't have as many followers as you, you have 6.6m and I have 2.3m.

M: That's great, you're really great at dancing too aren't you?

A: Your asking because...

---Buzzzzzzzz---

M: That'll be Cash.

I picked up the cracked phone.

-----------Messages-----------

(💶= Cash   🤟= Mav)

                                      Cash 💶

💶: Mav where r u? Did u bump into a cute girl? 😉

🤟: Kinda, I need you to come to the big terraced house near starbucks.

💶: How do I know this is you and why no address?

🤟: I'm not going to give out someomes address by text, and ask me anything.

💶: Ok what's Lani's nickname for u? 

🤟: Little Mr Poopy Pants

💶: 😅 and why?

🤟: Because once she stepped in my exploding poo's when I was 2 months. And ruined her fav trainers. 😣😑

💶: I'm on my way 😂😂😂😂😂

🤟: be quick.

-----------End-----------

A: Little Mr Poopy Pants lol

M: Frick you scared me.

A: You're jackets drying and if you want I'll pay the repair bill for your iPhone X.

M: Hmmm

---Knock Knock---

M: That'll be Cash.

I answered the door.

C: Where's the girl, bro.

A: I'd prefer to be called Alexia or Lexi or Alex not  'the girl'

C: Wait... you're Angela Evans daughter, but she lives in LA.

A: I live by myself.

Cash made his way to where we were sitting. 

M: Cash I was thinking since Lexi cracked my phone..

C: She did what, damn

M: Instead of her having to pay she could help us with the official Music Video, of 'The Way You Move'

A: Its a great song you know.

C: We wanted to do a dance routine but wanted a girl in it to add..

A: Class and Pizazz?

C: What you said.

A: Sure I'd love too!

M: Cool, we could get started tomorrow.

A: Ok 

C: Epic!

So we gave Lexi our address and went back, this was a pretty cool afternoon actually!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》