Last Part 😭😭😭

Maverick's POV

"Ruby Hamilton, is Alexia's old identity, she had to change it because of her abusive sister. One day her sister tried to behead her with a knife, her sister was distracted for a second so Ruby smashed a beer bottle onto her head. Her sister died of excessive bleeding, but they still have to watch out. Incase." Alex said. "What," I said going pale. I felt like crying. Alexia was always so happy but she's been through all of this, I just felt terrible. "I need to see her," I said. "She is awake," the receptionist said. I rushed into her room. "Alexia, I am so sorry. Alex just told me. I was wrong to blame you about Cash, I love you a lot and I was too overwhelmed too say it," I said. "Maverick, I love you too, but you have too promise me not to take yourcanger out on me ever again," She said. "I promise," I sah to her but I'm cut off by her lips meeting mine. It was incredible. Eternity must of went by after we stopped kissing. "Hey, Maverick, me and Maya, have some news," Cash said. "What?" Me and Lexi asked. "Maya's pregnant," Cash answered nervously. "I'm so happy for you bro," I said. "Wow, have I missed that much," Lexi joked. Everything was just perfect, absolutely perfect.

Epilogue

Maya gave birth to a boy who her and Cash named Cody.

Maverick and Lexi got together and got married two years later.

They had a girl who they called Emerald.

THE END

I know this was the worlds shittest ending but I have no more inspiration for anything else to continue it. I'm making a new work which I actually planned this time its called Kidnapped ♡ A Cash Baker story. Check my works and have a look. I haven't been feeling great lately cos of school and all that shit and know I have fricken chickenpox. So again I'm sorry aboutthe ending. Now Bye!!!