Coma

Cash's POV

I could hear everything anyone said any conversations any gossip between the nurses. I just couldn't move, talk or anything. I heard everything Mav said to Lexi. I could hear Lani crying over me. Mom bugging the doctors to help me recover. I wish I could tell them I was fine that I wasn't in any virtual pain. I wish Mav would grow up and stop being a dumb jerk. I wish Lani would stay in Mexico and do her big shoot. I tried so hard to make my brain move at least my hands. I could hear the nurses saying to Maverick that parts of my brain were still active. I wish I could activate my brain. I was shot in the stomach, then the head at the back of my skull I think, at least that's what someone's phone said. There was this cool trainee nurse too. I think she was called Maya. She's so nice, and she keeps me company when Mav or Lani aren't here. She's 16 and says she loves my tik toks. I wish I could see her because she's literally the sweetest person in the world. I've been trying so hard to give people a signal that I can hear them, but it's so difficult.

Maverick's POV

I wish Cash was awake, he's so important to me. I love him so much, I've seen his entire life go by and it's his birthday in 2 days. I regret saying what I said to Alexia but she won't respond to my texts or calls. I miss her but I know she hates me. She's been receiving alot of hate on social media.

Sorry for the short update, I'm gonna try updating alot today.