Awake

Maverick's POV

It's the day before Cash's birthday and a miracle has happened, Cash is awake and alive and well. I'm so happy and Lani is too. We're going to the mall to celebrate. Cash met this girl called Maya and she's coming with us.

Alexia's POV

So I decided to venture out from my cave, and buy myself some clothes.  I was still getting a load of hate on social media but I still needed to live my life. So I walked to the mall (my car was still being replaced) and clambered into it. I was walking through the teens aisle when I heard a girl from behind me shout, "You're a hoe," I just ignored her and buried my head in my hoodie. That's when Lani, Cash, Mycheal, some other girl and.. Maverick come to the same aisle, by now we were face to face. "Hi," Cash said, obviously trying to break the tension, "Hey," I said staring at Maverick, who was avoiding my gaze. "How are you?" Mycheal said exchanging glances with Lani. "Oh I'm fine," I said trying to act proper, my face was crumpling as I looked at them, it brought so many memories of how much fun we used to have, they looked at me as if I was dirt on their shoe and Mav didn't even bother looking at me. "Don't take any notice of that slut Mav, I can't believe she caused Cash to be in a coma, avoid her like hell," Another girl shouted so loud the whole neighbourhood could probably hear her. Suddenly everyones eyes were on me. I felt a warm tear falling down my face then another and then another. Lani looked semi livid, Mycheal seemed shocked, Cash seemed sympathetic and Mav... just looked at the ground. "Thanks for the advice," Mav suddenly said. "The advice, huh your acting innocent stop lying about me, ask uhh Cash," I said. Everyone looked at Cash "Umm," he said "Look your pressuring him into answering you physco!" someone said. "Yeah, you know she forced us into coming with her that day when Cash went into the coma, I bet she knew about the shooting or was on the shooters side even," Maverick said. Everyone started shouting abuse at me then and there and all I could do was cry. I ran out from the hate as fast as I could crying so hard and went speeding onto the road, that's when I saw a black Range Rover coming towards me. I screamed and then I felt my head crash down onto the road and then well quite obviously darkness.

Cash's POV

I saw Alexia run out the mall quickly. People looked around for her and then we all heard a shrill scream and a thud. There was a clatter of commotion as me, Lani, Mycheal, Maya and Mav ran out onto the pavement that's when we saw it, Alexia lying in the middle of the road, motionless, bleeding out at a quick rate. Maya and me ran towards her as Mycheal called 911 (I'm English so we call it 999 lol) her hair was singed with blood. Some people were cheering, yes I said cheering about her being hit by a car. And to think this was all because of Mav and me. I should have told everyone the truth instead of lie like a rug for Mav's reputation. Maya was shouting for me to take my sweater off so she can apply pressure to the wounds, I gave it to her and glanced at Maverick, he had that 'I fucked up' look mixed with upset. I swear I saw a tear escape his eye. I went up to him and yelled "Why did you lie," "I fucked up, ok It would have ruined our rep if we told the truth," Mav said. "We could have caused Alexia to be dead you hear me, dead!" I replied. "I know," Mav said visibly distressed,  "You know, I love her, I'm so stupid you know," He continued. At that I gave him a hug. I knew how he was feeling, that feeling where you wish you could press a button and everything would erase. I didn't realise everyone was listening to us. "So it was a lie, we were hating on an innocent person who could be dead," A blonde teen said. "Yeah," I replied. That's when this guy came in and shouted at the ambulance girl, "I'm coming into this ambulance whether you like it or not," Me and Mav came towards this guy and I asked him "Who are you, and who do you think you are?" Isaid then, the guy said "I am Alex Riverton, Alexia's best friend," "Oh," I said slightly embarrassed. "No matter," he said. Me, him and Mav got into the ambulance. When we got there, the receptionist asked "Who is this female," I said, "Alexia Evans, who is 18 and her birthday is 6th December," "We have no record of any such person," The receptionist replied. "Try Ruby Hamilton aged 18 birthday on the 5th of December," this Alex guy said. "Oh," the receptionist said, "Any proof that it is her?" she asked. "The scar on her neck," said Alex. "What scar?" asked Mav and who is 'Ruby Hamilton'...

CLIFFHANGER... lol

Hope you enjoyed this I will update later or tomorrow. Feel free to comment down any suggestions. Bye!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂