The Way You Move

Alexia's POV

It's 10 AM and I'm making my way towards Maverick's house. My phone buzzes in my pocket so I pick it up and see this:

-----------Messages-----------

                               Maverick 🤟

🤟: Meet us at Starbucks, we have a surprise. 💙

Me: What surprise?

🤟: It wouldn't be a surprise if I told u. 🤐

Me: The suspense is killing me!! 😂😂

-----------End-----------

So I turned around, crossed the road and finally got to Starbucks. To my surprise it was closed.

M: Hey Lexi come in!

I opened the door and there was an entire film crew. 😮😱

A: Wait, were already gonna film. I have no choreography.

M: I'm guessing  you know the 'way you move' dance.

I blushed, I loved the song and danced to it nearly everyday.

A: Yeah.

M: Well we wanted to film the first chorus in Starbucks.

A: But what am I supposed to wear?

M: We'll be wearing Baker merch. Me and Cash are wearing it in orange and you in purple.

Then I was rushed away by this lady.

A: Hello I am zee Anastasia as vu can tell I am French. I will be doing zee hair and zee makeup.

This Anastastia girl did my hair in a top knot half up half down and gave me a smokey eye look. After that I popped on the purple Baker merch sweater on top of my t - shirt.

M: Wow Lexi you look amazing.

A: Thanks, orange really suits you too.

M: Thanks.

C: Guys come on we have to start.

A: Alright Cash we appreciate the enthusiasm.

So me, Mav and Cash arranged ourselves infront of the Starbucks counter.

Mav and Cash started on top of the counter and jumped off and came to the same level as me, it took a few takes to get the whole thing right but we did it and it turned out awesome.

M: Lexi that was epic!

C: Yeah, I can't wait to do the next one next week in-

A: Lemme guess Walmart?

M: Yeah, how did you guess?

A: Half your tik toks are at Walmart.

C: True.

M: Hey Lexi wanna join us for lunch at Burger King?

A: Sure, I'd love to.

We made our way to Burger King and pigged out, when we finished Maverick and Cash walked me home and then they left to go to their own. I've got to say both Cash and Maverick are amazing but there's just something about Maverick, he's just so easygoing and hot and- well I shouldn't get carried away.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter I'll try do a longer chapter next time, I'm going back to school tomorrow so 😒 also if you have any suggestions comment then down below!