Step 1

Monica
Today was the day we met our plug. Symone got the address to his spot and we're gonna go up there after work. We were supposed to be working but it's only 30 minutes left so the day is basically over

"Y'all I'm nervous." Imani said pretending to work

"I feel you sis I been feelin like that since this morning." I said taking a sip of water.

"Really y'all, it's been 3 weeks since we decided to do this y'all ain't got all them nerves out yet."

"Stop acting like you hard you know you nervous too." I said jokingly

"Uhhh I ain't acting and I guess I am a little but I'm more focused on the money we bout to be makin."

"True, that's the only reason I ain't backed out yet."

"Facts." I said adding my 2 cents

"Mhm but enough about that for now, what's up with you and Quinton miss thang."

"Oh yeaaaa I seen y'all lookin all boo'd up on lunch break." I said teasing her

"Who Q, that is just my friend." Symone said trying to hide her smile.

Me and Imani laughed at her failed attempt to do so.

"Buuuulllshit look atchu blushing hard as hell." Imani said jokingly.

"Alright so maybe I do like him but we just chillin right now, nothin serious."

"Mhm well whatever y'all doin just be careful I don't wanna have to beat his ass." 

"I gotchu." She said giggling.

She was laughing but I was dead serious,I didn't wanna assume nothin about the brotha but I've seen guys like him and they've all been dogs.

"Up its time to go y'all." Imani said jumping up
"Y'all tryna change before we go."

"Hell yea and take a shower." Symone said gathering her things

"Oh y'all tryna get fancy for the plug."I said jokingly as we walked out.

We made a plan to meet back up in an hour and as the time went on I started to get nervous again.

"Aye monie you think we should take a weapon just in case." I asked as I fixed my hair.

"Uhh we ain't got no weapons." Symone said giving me a confused look.

"Hold on"

I ran from the bathroom to my room securing my towel around me. I had a secret safe under my bed with stuff I may need in case of emergencies.

"Well we got this." I said revealing my 38

She gasped

"Girl what you doin with that!"

"What you mean do you not see where we stayin at." I said giggling

"Well that's true, let me hold it I gotta practice my pose."

"No ma'am this is not a toy, now get out so I can finish gettin ready."

"Laaaaaaaame." She said as she left

After about 20 minutes we were both ready and Imani was knocking at the door. Her car broke down not too long ago so she had the idea to take the bus to my house to save gas.