Winterbreak pt1

Symone
We had everything we needed for our trip despite having to make a few changes, all the cabins in Utah were booked but luckily Mo found an available cabin in Colorado.
So everything was booked and ready to go but there was still one more thing I had to do.
It had been a minute since my mom came over and I really hadn't talked to her since. I been thinking about her lately so I decided to pull up on her.

"Hey mo!" I called out

"Yo?" She replied

"Can I please borrow your car for like an hour or two, I wanna go see my mother?"

"Of course boo...put some gas in it though." She said throwing me the keys

I nodded my head and dipped, I didn't call or nothing so I hope she's still at the same place.

About 40 minutes later I was finally at the hotel...my mother had to pick a hotel that was clear across town but only the best for her of course.

After an elevator ride and a quick lil walk I found myself outside her door, I was real hesitant to knock.
It was so much I wanted to say to her but part of me didn't want to talk to her at all.

"Who is it?" She asked in a cheerful tone

"It's me...symone." I replied

The door swung open

"Oh my goodness I'm so glad to see you." She said pulling me into a hug

"Hi ma how ya been?"

"Well I'm better now that you're here, please come in." She said moving aside

"Nice place ya got here" I said looking around

Shit was big as hell to be a hotel room, it's two whole couches in here

"Thanks, it can get a little lonely though."

"Yea I bet" I said checking out the scenery
"Well at least you got a nice view."

She chuckled

"Well I guess you got a point there."

We both awkwardly laughed then things grew silent.

Since we never really established a relationship it was never easy for me to express my feelings to her.

"So what brings you by?" She asked with a smile