Trapped

Kris woke up in a strange room, with his head aching. Despite that, he looked around, just slightly. After noticing that he was in a prison cell, he quickly remembered what had happened. He, Ralsei, and Susie were trying to go after Lancer, before being caught by a force of The King.

"K-Kris? You're awake!" A voice cried. The voice sounded kind, and a bit familiar. Kris looked to the side, and saw The Prince Of Darkness: Ralsei. He smiled, seeing that his friend was alright, Kris couldn't help but smile back. 

"So...We're in 'Spade Prison' now? Definitely not on the list of places I'd wanna end up." Kris joked, trying to be a bit more optimistic about the situation they were in, right now. Ralsei grinned, and made a slight giggle. 

"Wait...Where's Susie?" Kris asked, looking around for the violent, ax wielding monster.

"I...Don't know to be honest. She must have been put in a different cell." Ralsei replied, taking a guess than actually knowing, since he was also knocked out when they arrived.

Kris felt a bit worried, not for Susie, because she could obviously take care of herself, but if she broke out. During their journey, she has been known to harm or even kill an enemy, and with her former "evil teammate" being gone, she was probably more angered than ever.

"We're going to need to find a way out, Kris!" Ralsei told him. Kris nodded, agreeing that staying in prison would not be the best, it never was, even if it was with Ralsei.

Kris looked around, feeling the walls to see if they were hollow and breakable, no luck. What was worse is that his sword was taken away, so not only did he have no weapon for defense, but they also had no way of escape. 

"Dangit..." Kris thought to himself. He looked around more, hoping that were would be a form of escape anywhere. But, all he found was moss and iron prison shackles. Kris decided that if he was going to be in prison, he might as well look like it. He ripped the prison shackles off the wall, in a surprisingly easy manner, and attached them to his wrist, with the chain hanging down from it.

"A-Any luck, Kris?" Ralsei asked, seeming a bit worried. Kris could tell why, deep down, he felt the same way. Kris slowly shook his head, with a frown.