I'm finally making a sequel!!!

Hey guys! So, now that I finally have an idea for a sequel to this book and the motivation to do it, I'm gonna be working on a longer sequel to this! So, I'll try my best to get the first chapter out as quick as I can!!!

Anyway, here's the plot and cover!

After defeating King Spade and saving the world, the human of hometown began to miss his prince and decided to visit him. Things between them were fairly awkward since they were still getting used to knowing that they like each other.

But, after getting their awkwardness sorted out, Kris decided to start an actual relationship with the lonely prince and even invited him to The Lightner World, which by some miracle, he is able to take form in.

However, after learning more about each other's pasts, a familiar knightmare comes back to haunt The Prince Of Darkness and The Knight Of Humans, and continue the plans of shifting the balance of light and dark.

Now, our heroes must reunite in order to save the world from destruction. And Kris and Ralsei must face the one who haunted them...

(I DID NOT MAKE THE ART!!!! It belongs to the original artist

(I DID NOT MAKE THE ART!!!! It belongs to the original artist.)

Well, expect the first chapter of this very soon!!