Attempts

Kris still shivered in Ralsei's arms. Ralsei finally decided to return his hug, thinking that it could warm him up. Kris smiled as Ralsei returned the embrace.

"I-Is that better?" Ralsei asked, blushing lightly.

"Yeah...I do want one more thing, though." Kris said with a hidden smirk.

"What is it?" Ralsei asked again.

Kris let go of Ralsei and leaned in closer. Ralsei started to blush as red as a stoplight, because of how close he was.

"K-Kris...y-you're a little...t-too close-" Ralsei couldn't finish, because he had been kissed by Kris, it was a bit hard because of Ralsei's snout, but Kris managed.

Even though Ralsei's face was covered by shadow, his face went completely red, making no sound, sitting in shock as he let Kris kiss him.

Kris was surprisingly enjoying this. Ever since he had met The Dark Prince, he admired him. His kindness, his moral code of never fighting, and how adorable and fluffy he was. 

Apparently, his lips were just as warm and nice as his fur, Kris didn't wanna stop, in a way, Ralsei was still warming him. 

Kris parted for air, and chuckled to himself, but then saw Ralsei sitting in shock, along with the shadow (miraculously) turning a bright red.

"R-Ralsei?!" Kris cried, showing a bit of concern for his prince. "I'm sorry! I...Uhh..." Kris had no answers to what he did, to be honest, he had kinda planned this. They were going to be in a cell, just the 2 of them, so Kris thought: "Why not kiss the prince I'm falling for?". 

Ralsei shook his head to get him out of his trance, and he looked at Kris, who showed a bit of worry. "I-I-I'm fine!!" Ralsei cried, still blushing like crazy.

"Sorry about that." Kris replied, although, he didn't regret kissing The Prince Of Darkness. 

"I-It's fine, K-Kris...I just...d-didn't know y-you...f-felt that way." Ralsei said again, stuttering a lot more than usual.

"Well...I do. I-It's a bit hard to explain. But...I...I..." Kris had no words, but his blue face also started to turn red. But, this time? Ralsei could see a bit of bright red emerging.

"Come on, Kris! Just say it!" he thought to himself. He took a breath and looked at Ralsei, who looked surprised, because one of Kris' eyes had emerged, only one, though. 

Kris' eye was a crimson red, it shined brightly, a bit hard to not faint at the sight. (Which may explain why he covered them).

"Ralsei...I've been feeling this way ever since I met you back at the castle. You were so kind and nice to me! I felt like I didn't have to be the quiet one around you, which is a first. I guess you could say....I've fallen for you, my prince." Kris told him.

Ralsei was surprised, almost completely speechless, and, of course, he had turned red. 

He wasn't gonna lie. He also had feelings for The Knight Of The Lightners, he may have been quiet, mysterious, a bit sarcastic, and liked to joke. But, he treated him kindly, almost like family, and he was one of the very few people he had met ever since his subjects disappeared. 

"Kris...I..." Ralsei managed to say. 

"I understand if you don't feel the same."

"N-No, Kris!! I do feel the same way! I just.....Never thought you would." Ralsei said, turning less red.

Kris' eye widened. Did he really just say that? Was he still knocked out?

Despite his thoughts, Kris couldn't help but smile at the prince, and he smiled back.

"W-Well...If you don't m-mind...Could you..." Ralsei began, but Kris didn't need telling twice.

"Your wish is my command, your highness~" Kris replied with a smirk.

Kris pressed his lips against Ralsei's, but Ralsei had returned the kiss, and wrapped his arms around Kris' neck.

The Knight and Prince still leaned in towards each other, only letting go for brief moments of air.

"What the hell did I just walk into?!?!" A voice shouted.

Kris and Ralsei's eyes widened and they quickly targeted their eyes to the figure of the voice, who was none other than Susie.  

Susie looked disgusted. Kris and Ralsei blushed, once more, and let go of each other.

"S-Susie!! You're here!" Ralsei cried.

"Yeah, I wish I wasn't." Susie replied. "Now, are we gonna get out of here, or are you two just gonna be completely gay and make out in prison?".

Kris stayed silent. "Dangit, I was actually starting to enjoy being imprisoned for life." Kris thought to himself. But, he got up, anyway. Ralsei also stood up and followed Susie as she started to walk away. 

"Well...At least, I said it." Kris thought to himself, smiling, covering his crimson red eye once again. 

"Kris! Are you coming?" Ralsei asked.

"Yeah! Wait up!" Kris replied as he ran over to his prince and the person who interrupted- I mean, the monster. 

And, so, they went off to find The King and free themselves from The Dark World...Although, Kris wouldn't mind if he could stay a few days with the fluffy boy.

The End...Or is it?!

Pfft...Nah, I'm kidding. It's the end. 

(Let me know if you want more like this!)