▪️Trinity Meets World

Beep Beep Beep!

5'ockl flashed on the phone as the alarm rang. Baby blue eyes slowly opened as a hand reached out from under the comforter and slammed down on the alarm. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes with one hand and covering a yawn with the other; she slipped out of bed.

"I awaken in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life," she tells herself as she makes her bed. "Happiness is my birthright. I embrace happiness as my set-point of being."

She continued to mutter such words to herself as she shuffled out of the room and into the kitchen. She flicked on the kettle before going over to the fridge; from the refrigerator, she took out a loaf of bread, eggs, and bacon. In 20 minutes she had enough breakfast grilled cheese sandwich to feed four people. Placing the sandwiches on a plate and covering it she set it to the side. Standing on her toes, she reached for the cupboard and took out two mugs, a tea bag, and coffee grounds.

She was about to sit down with her tea and a plate of sandwich when her mother- already dressed in her waitress in uniform walks in.

"Morning Trin," Katy greets placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek. She grabs a sandwich from the plate before making a beeline for the steaming coffee on the table. She hums in delight. "Delicious as always."

"Thanks, Mom," Trinity acknowledges. She places her plate and mug on the counter before walking over to the fridge and takes out a container before closing the fridge. She takes a lunch bag from the top fridge and places the bowl in it. She passes the bag to her Mom.

"Thank you, sweetie," Katy replies accepting the bag. "What's for lunch?"

"Salami and cream cheese sandwich," she replies.

Katy takes a look at her watch. "I have to go, or I'll miss the train." she places another kiss on Trinity's cheek before running out of the apartment. "Don't forget to wake you sister!" she yells back.

Trinity rolls her eyes but yells back. "I got it!" She returns to the counter and finishes her breakfast.

As she was washing the dishes she felt something rubbing against her leg looking down she smiles at her Egyptian Mau,

"Morning Sekhmet."

Sekhmet thrills at her before padding over to her bowl, Trinity returns her attention to the sink and finishes washing her plate before placing them on the drying rack.

She bends down to rub Sekhmet before ambling into the hallway. She opens the door to her sisters' room. "Maya wake up!"

Maya makes a sound of protest.

"You're the one that said you wanted to stop by the Matthews before school starts and school starts in two hours, and you need to shower and dress," Maya turns in her bed and glares at her twin. "Breakfast is on the table if you want it!" Trinity tells her before closing the door.

Going back to her room she goes into her closet and lays her outfit of the day out on her bed; she hears the shower run and rolls her eyes. Going to the center of the room she does a twenty-minute yoga routine before leaving her room with her towel and heading to the bathroom she silently passed by Maya on the way there. She brushes her teeth before taking a cold shower; she stepped out of the shower ten minutes later.

When she arrived in her room again she moistures her body before getting dressed in a black crop shirt with the phrase "driew yats" printed across it in white, with it, she wore blue denim raw hem ripped jeans and black converses.

She quickly pulls her hair into a messy bun before grabbing her bag. Making sure she had everything she walked into the kitchen and took out her lunch and a watermelon detox water from the fridge and places them in her bag.