▪️ Trinity Meets Mother

Tuesday afternoon, Trinity was in art class with Violet and Sofie.

"Why are we taking this class again?" Sofie complains. "None of us like art."

"Because it was either that or music, and we all know Dmitar is the only one of us with talent in that division," Violet replies, wetting her brushes. "Plus, it's a pretty calm class, no surprises."

Trinity startles when Farkle struts to the room dressed in a robe. She glances past Sofie to her girlfriend. "You were saying."

"He better as something under that," Sofie mutters. "Please let him have something under that."

"Agreed," Trinity nods.

Violet shrugs. "Kinda want to see what is packing. Not like it would have any effect on me."

"Not the point," Trinity tells her.

"Why draw fruit?" Farkle asks the class. "Let's draw a real work of art. That's right, check out 48 pounds of nasty,"

Farkle drops the robe. Instantly Trinity covers her eyes.

Violet taps her on the shoulder, whispering in her ear. "It's safe."

Slowly Trinity opens her eyes; she lets out a sigh of relief when she sees that Farkle is not naked but wearing a blue bathing suit.

"Well," Ms. Kossal chuckles. "Looky here. The male... physique."

"Why thank you, art lady," Farkle grins.

"Don't know why he's grinning so much, it wasn't a compliment," Sofie mutters.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asks.

Ms.Kossal looks glances over at Lucas. "Because nobody looks like that," she walks over to Farkle and grabs him by the shoulders "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a 'Farkle,' start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show," Farkle flexes his nonexistent muscles.

Trinity stares at Lucas, before turning back to her easel. "He's not even that cute. I don't get the commotion."

"Who?" Violet asks her.

"Lucas. I don't get why the girls are crazy about him; he's adorable in a straight from the farm way, but that's it."

Violet shrugs. "Everybody as they're own. Some people like the pure sweet look."

"Must be why you decided to date me," she jokes.

Violet's eyebrow rises. "You asked me out, remember."

"Only because you were dragging your feet."

"I was not dragging my feet. I was waiting for the perfect moment to strike."

"Sure, you were. I mean that's why-"

"Why am I seating in between you two again!?" Sofie cuts them off.

"You said we're gonna bicker like an old married couple," Trinity replies.

Sofie meets her answer with as much sass as revived. "And look at this I guess I was right."

"All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are." Ms. Kossal announces.

Trinity looks at her canvas. It was an okay painting, her skill set really was more fit for the kitchen.

"You'll probably get a 'B' minus on that," Sofie teases her.

Trinity glares at her before looking at Sofie's own canvas. "You're not the next Leonora Carrington, either."